Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Nasty Malden Candidate Way Overweight Ari Taylor Called Out by an Alleged Friend THE JOKE IS ON YOU, MALDEN, THESE OBESE GALS AIN''T SERIOUS ABOUT PUBLIC SERVICE OR ACCESS TV

  THE FAT LADY SINGS!   THESE ARE STORIES ON CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR ELECTED OFFICE, THE MOST PROTECTED RIGHT

why would Jenny M Vega "joke" like this about the fat lady?

candidate Ari Taylor: Jenny M Vega
·
First off Ari Taylor and Darrell Taylor you want to talk and run your mouth about something then do it the right way. Yes, I'm calling you out . I don't know what your problem is, but you're so fake man??? 😂You wanna start acting funny? I thought we were cool and all? But you wanna go on and be two faced and run your mouth about me? Why don't you be real with me and say it to my face? You talk behind my back but then act like we're friends when we talk. Thinking I won't find out I trusted you and you stabbed me in the back. But you know what? 
 
It's okay because this is all a joke and I just wanted to make you mad..copy and paste, then tag someone to irritate them 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 for the nosey mfs that read this whole shit😂😂
😂 
 
 
"Naomi Jackson who tf is a ari taylor 🤨 i’ll never make a fake page in my life that’s the first sign mfs be scary😭 say it w yo chest big dawg." YIKES IS THAT A JOKE OR WHAT? FOUND ON FB: Ari Taylor lost the last election. She does a horrible job with the crony-infested Malden Access TV station, they've had two stalkers (restraining orders and police action on them) and allegedly sexual harassment of a board member. Horrible stuff. Ron Cox was bragging to me about being stalked when we were at a party for another station. Sick. Failed candidate Taylor doesn't see the conflict in running the TV station AND being a candidate, how Trumpian. Good that people are finally cutting the cord and get these crony-infested bad stations out of the way so that real access TV can flourish
 
 
 

0 comments: