Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Blockbuster: Melanie McLaughlin Resigns, One of the WORST, the very worst politicians in Medford, Zayoooonara....!

 Can we give Jenny Graham the boot too!!!!

 McLaughlin betrayed the voters by resigning.

Without community input this classless woman was on the School Committee when it spent your taxpayer dollars to change the name of the Columbus School https://www.change.org/p/medford-mayor-and-school-committee-members-medford-ma-columbus-school-name-should-not-be-changed-beeffd98-8aab-415a-bac3-6f185ae15fd6 Now those who voted for her get slapped in the face with her early early resignation.

https://www.reddit.com/r/medfordma/comments/1b1rro5/melanie_mclaughlin_resigns_from_school_committee/?%24deep_link=true&correlation_id=ec0b77b7-80cb-4605-9975-29b5a7708158&post_fullname=t3_1b1rro5&post_index=1&ref=email_digest&ref_campaign=email_digest&ref_source=email&utm_content=post_title&%243p=e_as&_branch_match_id=1223653096367618271&utm_medium=Email%20Amazon%20SES&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA22Q3WrDMAyFnya7S5s0TdMOyhiMvYZwbCUR9R%2ByQvf4U9ptVwMbxHd8dCQvIrm87veMzpHsTM47T%2FG27%2FJbdTh2%2BYpgyouWiWmmaDys7K%2FL5qq69%2Brwqed%2Bv%2B9%2B%2FDYFBaw3oJsSu2C0VhowStGyHVvm1D8eeBMJIVhv1nnRVGAsNMcCE6cAxS4pedi8JIK4ZXUad3SIGbYhq%2B5DeFXhZBOzthNKEcgpR9uMwzAO9bmxY308NX19uQx9fbiMvRmG5tz2Z%2FXlVASm1ftoAm7tOvgb8ClSdPilSquAcdpaB0MeHM1Y5AnBmpCNTv6%2FWtLKFn81hasEXSuKfonSR4yQePwGGZZBVowBAAA%3D

Dear Medford Community,

It is with mixed emotions that I submitted my resignation from the Medford School Committee, effective 2/27/24. Serving the community of Medford has been an incredible honor and privilege, and it is with deep gratitude that I reflect on the past 14 years of advocating for our schools.

My journey began in 2009 when we successfully advocated for the establishment of an inclusive pre-school, which is now thriving and continues to be a source of pride for our community. Over the years, I had the privilege of serving as the co-chair of the Department of Education's Special Advisory Council and the Medford Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC).

My decision to step down has not been taken lightly and follows much deliberation. As my professional commitments have increased, and our youngest is transitioning to adulthood, I find it necessary to prioritize the needs of my family. I trust that you understand the significance of this decision.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to all those who have supported me throughout our efforts to enhance the quality of education in Medford's schools. Your encouragement and collaboration have been invaluable, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked alongside such dedicated individuals.

As I bid farewell to my role on the School Committee, I encourage everyone to remain engaged in the ongoing work of improving our schools for the benefit of all our children – they are undeniably Medford's future. My commitment to supporting families and children in need remains steadfast, and I remain available to support children, families and caregivers. Please feel free to reach out to me via my personal email at melaniemclaughlin3@gmail.com.

With kind regards and heartfelt thanks for the wonderful years of collaboration and service,

Melanie McLaughlin, Ed.M.

0 comments: