Thursday, August 15, 2019

Actually, Mrs. Burke...

1,380,830 @ 2:19 pm
1,380,821 @ 2:07 pm
1,380,689 all-time page views @ 9:00 am


Actually, like the song, I do miss Daniel...
i just don't love him anymore...at all...and he was very dear to me...once upon a time...on a planet in Woburn...long, long time ago...

Too bad I've blocked him on Facebook and e mail and such.   Bye Bye!

"I overstayed my welcome, didn't I" he said after he tried to fire my other long-time guitarist.  So I fired him.

Lou Reed's original guitarist was performing with us that night about 4 years ago and said "He's too good to let go."

My response: "No, he's too much trouble...I've put up with decades of this."


We get back to my house and he hugs me and says he's sorry...like how many times have I heard that?

Then he starts going into a rage...sheesh, is this 1982 all over again?   NineteenFRIGGIN' 82... I knew he had the key to the door, but when he went out onto the porch I locked the door symbolically.

It was really goodbye...after all these years...

"danny, danny, danny I don't love you anymore
...there's your fxxxng boots now get out the fxxxng door
danny, danny, danny I don't love you
(drum / drum /drum)
anymore  (C)youknowh0...all rights preserved, like uncle bob's haircut!

...even if we're not writing together he still inspires...although that ain't the kind of inspiration I'm looking for in my old age...

SO, Mrs. Burke, you will have to send the varsity coach over here so I can sing Elton John's song, not my own.
send the varsity coach over so I can sing Elton to him ...that way I won't have to write for the next 81 days or so...

Thank you.



Daniel by Clint
Good voice on this dude! This is such a gay song!
I threw my Danny out for the final time after about
thirty-five years of his drinking and stupidity. But boy was he ever handsome, and probably the best co-songwriter who ever worked with me.  Oh well... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0dp-Y247fk
https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2019/08/songs-of-day-on-medford-information.html

2:07 pm
Pageviews today
355
Pageviews yesterday
500
Pageviews last month
14,278
Pageviews all time history
1,380,821