Saturday, August 31, 2019

Well that was fun

my band is going to play another set (at 11:30 pm; it is 10:45 pm and I am comfortably home...)

God bless them. I’m heading home.  What a fun night
But three shows a year is my limit

Some high school band with a big crowd is on...

Very impressive. 

But I’ve reached my noise quota for the night.  I’m listening from the beach. Band in one ear the night surf in the other

Gorgeous night.  More condos being built on the beach

Tonight was performance Art more than running around

But it is still exhausting

10:46 pm

The ride on 228 was nice; perfect air outside, the phone said 67 degrees.  Actually, it was quite an amazing night.   Had my shirt off on the ride home, my beach night ... you can see how magical the sky was at 7 pm or so.     Love the pizza at Schooner's on the beach....just a marvelous night with friends and a responsive audience...being a rock and roll legend has its rewards...so much fun




Lou Reed's White Light/White Heat
Yours truly doing the light thing like Captain Kirk experiencing the "neural neutralizer"
More performance art last night than high energy

 The light reminded me of Captain Kirk in the chair in the
"light room" of the Dagger of the Mind episode
so I screamed at the light


At the colony, Kirk and Noel investigate the neural neutralizer privately. Kirk wants first-hand experience with the device. After Noel provides assurance that an experiment can be done safely with her supervision, Kirk sits in the treatment chair. Using a very low setting, she suggests to Kirk that he is hungry. A few seconds later, unaware of the suggestion, Kirk does in fact suggest they find a kitchen to raid
Dagger of the Mind
Star Trek

 although it works well with the second pilot for Star Trek
with Gary Mitchell