Monday, August 19, 2019

(updated) The Muccinian Candidate - A Parody - Part 1

1,382,800@6:27 am
1,382,767 @ 11:59 pm

A Medford Information Central Parody
NOT an Allegedly Drunk Husband Production TM 


THE MUCCINIAN CANDIDATE

Son #1: Mommy, I want to grow up to be a firefighter some day.

Stephanie Muccinian-Bates: Ryan?  Ryan Ezekiel Burke (the sound of his mother's voice puts the robotic son into an even MORE robotic state)...Ryan Ezekiel Burke, You will do as mommy says...Ryan Ezekiel Burke...

Son #1: You aren't going to ask me to carry Mr. Rumley's brief case into court again, are you?
*Ryan as Norman Bates
Stephanie as Norma Bates ...as in the film PSYCHO

SM Bates  - No, he lost the bill collecting gig the same way your sister's alleged exploits were front page news, on the notorious blog.

Son #1: I can kill the blogger for you!

SM Bates:  well, dearie, we don't want our fingerprints on too many of the Medford crimes that we intentionally commit....one of our associates is sharpening grandma's meat cleaver, let's leave it at that...


Son #1: I want to be on the baseball team too!

SM Bates: But I'll have to remove a minority person and though I don't really give a damn about that, the optics won't be so compelling at election time.


Son#1  I WANNA BE AN ALL-STAR, I WANNA BE AN ALL-STAR...I WANNA BE AN ALL-STAR


SM Bates: But failing isn't so bad - it's a good life lesson

Son #1:  I WANT TO BE IN THE DAMN ALL-STAR GAME

SM Bates:  Neil?  Neil Osborne?  Hi, it's me, Stephanie, boot the minority kid NOW.  The coach just quit over this. Thank you.

Son #1 Thank You Mommy.  Can we watch Manchurian Candidate again?

SM Bates: Sure, if you let me pull a Meryl Streep on you and you can be my Liev Schreiber!


Son #1:  I'd rather be with the blogger

SM Bates: I know that, you know that, you certainly need a male figure that isn't half in the bag all the time...but in order to shut him up before we whack him with the meat cleaver, he's got a date with the varsity coach...


 
definitely to be continued...stay tuned  for part II