Saturday, August 31, 2019

TONIGHT: Your Favorite Rock Star on Nantasket Beach - 7 PM Be there or be square

13,346 page views this month 3:56 pm
1,388,090 all-time page views!
_____________________________
The Trendiest Rock Star of All Time
Notice how Freddy Mercury copped my look!  HA HA...Before Freddy Mercury Was, I Am!
____________________________________________________________________________


I hadn't played out in years.  In 2013 they invited me to perform at the First Annual Rat Beach Party.  Now, in 2019, I may be one of the few of the original Rathskellar Acts playing SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! 

Last year's event hit about 64 newspapers including the Medford Transcript
https://www.wickedlocal.com/entertainmentlife/20180826/rat-remembered-boston-musicians-reunite-for-throwback-show-in-hull

This year it is low-key...but I hear the room will be packed.  7 PM ...I don't even know the order of songs...asked my band to surprise me after practice on Tuesday night..."The Salt Water Summers," the hit that got me into Playboy and Creem Magazines and all the other maggies around the world we will perform tonight.  


          THE LEGENDARY COUNT IS BACK!













The first album artist signed to Patrick Mathe's famous French labels
Joe Viglione is on the New Rose Story Boxed Set
___________________________________________________

The first two shows were at the Red Parrot
The next five years at the C NOTE
plus we performed with DRAW THE LINE at another event











OCTOBER 20, 2016

 





Draw The Line number 1 Areosmith Tribute Band ; Just added It’s Count Viglione’s Love & Flame (Feat. The Music of Lou Reed) This will be a Wild Night Of Music