Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Since Y'All Like To Invade my Personal Life

1,543,526 @ 5:55 pm 
1,543,502@5:07 pm
1,543,478 @ 4:34 pm

Just posted WALK ON BY on my Facebook page.

Someone who turned 47 yesterday is probably singing this to me since I dumped him last January 2019. 

What was I thinking seeing someone THAT old? 

And no, he's not on my mind,  a good friend of mine is a friend of his and the name came up while we were on the phone...he had to remind me of ratboy's birthday!  Ugggh...

He's now engaged to a woman!  How novel!

That was quick!  ha ha...she really should see the texts he sent me about her...ha ha ha ha ha...the poor thing...

she has no idea...I give that union about 5 years until the money runs out...that's his pattern...

What's truly epic about the mess he created...a lawyer friend of mine that was going to help him with his divorce is actually HER lawyer... you cannot make this stuff up!    Only I and our mutual friend know this...ha ha...they have no idea...he and my lawyer friend couldn't get together, I've never met her but the corporation she works for has my friend as lead counsel!  Since the desperate duo picked themselves up on Match.com none of them have any idea.

Too bad she wasn't at Christmas Mass. 2018 when he kissed me in front of the entire congregation. And just that fact ought to tell you what kinda ride she's in for...the poor thing!

She doesn't know how he swings like a pendulum!

I'll never tell...unless under subpoena!   HA~


Remember what Julie Christie said about Warren Beatty about how Warren was in the sack: "Just fair."

Well - that applies here.  What was I thinking going out with someone that old?????


He wanted a beard and he thought he could still have me in his life...like a good friend of many of us in Medford said to me "Don't let him buy you!"   I didn't!!!

My parting text when he was oh so friendly after I broke up with him for the FIFTEENTH TIME:

"Get tested...go fuck yourself...goodbye."


He finally got the hint!


Warren Beatty and Julie Christie were a beautiful couple, and they were smitten with each other. Julie would forfeit roles in order to stay close to him, and he would publicly refer to her as his wife even though the two were never married.Feb 14, 2019