Thursday, January 12, 2023

209a Restraining Order Protects Many, Not Just this Editor Who Got More Protection Today

 The sexual harasser lied repeatedly in the courthouse today.

But he eventually signed off on a stay away order with extreme teeth if he misbehaves again.

He denied sexually harassing me

He denied that he's an alcoholic

He lied about a witness.

But in the end he signed off and went before a judge


Sheesh.


Here I am 68 and some 59 year old dude obviously has a daddy complex or something and hit on me, sexually harassing me a few months back...he tried to get me into a bathroom for sex.  Ugggh....


On a scale of distasteful Kevin Harrington at the new TV3 to downright pug ugly loathsome Delucia, Alberg, Deluca (or D.A.D. for bad daddies) this creep was of the Alberg persuasion: creepy beyond creepy.


So early November he starts stalking me and when I'm walking away he yells  "queer," "scumbag."


At that point I phoned the police.

 

What he didn't know was that the authorities had it on video, and had it in the courthouse today.  Even I, the victim, did not know that.


I must say where I am living now that the police are 1,000 percent professional, and very good looking.


Bravo for that, as Mark Rumley would say.


So much work.   Why is a drunk 59 year old with a daddy complex more disgusting than lesbian stalkers?


Because at least you KNOW the harassing lesbians aren't interested in you sexually.


As my late girlfriend said "We're into beauty."

 

And if I had photos of our consensual threesomes from back in the day, you would see exactly that.  But I do not (have photos.)    Film of the NBC executive v.p. poolside with me and Jo Jo circa 1995 would be wonderful for a documentary(and me having two martinis, first and last time ever in my life, I just wanted to know what James Bond was drinking. The Martinis were awful, and that was enough to hammer someone who doesn't drink.)  The exec got away from me and my Jo Jo (one of the few!!!, I think the only one) and I surmise his wife was looking down from the 25th floor in West Palm Beach, but he came close....he came very, very close....


Ugly people do not qualify.   My gal pal gone sixteen and a half years now, but I still hold her observation to be true:  "We're into beauty."


The ugly alleged drunk tried to haul me into a bathroom.  Uggggghhhhh


No bathrooms

No bushes

No online dating.


How could they even THINK that they are in my league?

Thank God for 209a....finally, some peace and quiet.


The good news is that the serial abuser was bothering a number of people, and though he has to stay away from me specifically, the order protects everyone else here.   He is ordered not to bother other people.


Kind of like God puts me in places where there are bad people and they run into the brick wall:  ME


Didn't they get the memo?


I helped get rid of the WBCN program director, I certainly shut down TV3 Medford and had a Governor get rid of the Mayor's uncle on a Housing Authority board. 

Just don't tempt fate and don't even think of bothering me.


For if you are even THINKING of bothering me, just call Uncle Bob Maiocco.    His little Wells Fargo issues were made public courtesy of yours truly.


If I could force out the threatening-with-metal-pipe then president of the Medford City Council Robert A Maiocco, Jr, well, I wouldn't want to face me in court.  

 

So think twice.


Another victory today.  Another story of a sad individual who needs rehab and Alcoholics Anonymous...and a sex therapist.


Just do as promised and stay the hell away from this writer/singer/songwriter/performer.

0 comments: