Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Woman says she had a Tinder date with the Idaho-killings suspect in 2015 where he said she had 'birthing hips' and insisted on coming to her room

 UGGGGH.....ALL THE CATFISHING OUT THERE ON ALL THESE SUPPOSED 'DATING' SITES, CREEPY INTERNET PLACES FOR PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF-IMAGE

GOING ON A DATING SITE IS AN ADMISSION THAT YOU ARE A LOSER


ONLY LOSERS ARE SO DESPERATE THEY NEED TO GO ONLINE CATFISHING

People typing

Woman says she had a Tinder date with the Idaho-killings suspect in 2015 where he said she had 'birthing hips' and insisted on coming to her room 

Jordan Serulneck told NBC that the suspect had acted "creepy" toward women and that female employees and customers repeatedly complained that he was harassing them.

Kohberger asked them where they lived and whom they were there with, then would get angry when they did not respond, Serulneck added.


All I could think about reading this is that she was using Tinder at 18 or 19 years old, and thinking about my own daughter. That app, especially at that time, was used by men for one thing. It's not e-harmony.


Richard, a lot of states have court websites where you can look a person up with name and birthdate and see if they have a record or not. I did a bit of online dating and eventually met my husband on Hinge. Before I would agree to meet someone I would ask for these things and tell them it is for my safety. I never had anybody balk at it. I also always carry pepper spray and I always would drive myself to the date and home. We can make small but big choices to keep ourselves safe- hope you share this with your daughter.

0 comments: