Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New Top 10: Loser, Dead Ex Boyfriend Comes in at #10, Barely....Not Even Good for Page Views from the Afterlife 9:32 am January 18, 2023 ....I left him 4 years ago tomorrow....Jan 19

 

Lest you think I'm being insensitive about him...he deserves it.  But here's the kicker (word used intentionally,) THE OBITUARY READS LIKE A WORK OF FICTION.   'EVERYONE LOVES HIM,' NICE GUY....no, he was the Black Sheep of the Family, and had a way of drawing you in, treating you like gold, and then being abusive.  They added his two ex wives as grieving (they are opening the champagne bottles - probably together!  Why was I not invited?  My office is just around the corner....) and the big question is, who did they hire to write that drivel???  Utter nonsense in the obit.
If they publish in Ripley's Believe It or Not, go for the not.

 

I would have laughed even harder but his two beautiful daughters are in the photo, using them as props again.   For them I feel deeply, great kids who were brought up by two monsters.

 

0 comments: