Saturday, January 28, 2023

The Jack and Joe Show, Jack Coakley's Illogical Approach to Endorsing Ms. Misdeeds herself, Stephanie Muccini-Burke

 


One of our readers, Jack, endorsed a comment by another of our readers, John G, regarding my articles, plural, on Muccini-Burke receiving a cushy job at Malden City Hall. Let me be as logical and fair as possible. https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2023/01/jack-coakley-endorses-that-awful.html Outside of my publishing a photo of the former mayor seeming to be giving "the finger" to fire-fighters she, ostensibly, was negotiating with (at a city lawyer's son's wedding,) a key element to the victory of Breanna Lungo-Koehn (both my publishing of the photo and the actual misdeed itself. Didn't the firefighters endorse Breanna after that stunt?) Muccini-Burke's "mayorship," if we can call it that, was to be surrogate to Michael J. McGlynn, who allegedly was removed from office but supported Burke and later, the failed campaign of John Falco, who lost in spectacular fashion, pushing McGlynn to the side (behind the scenes with, purportedly, Gilbane Corporation and Combined Properties.) 
 
According to former city councilor Michael Marks, he and councilor Knight attributed McGlynn's fall to my writings. 
 
These shenanigans failed to help the public, yet lined the pockets of those in charge of a highly corrupt police department under Leo A. Sacco, Jr. You've seen me publish the evidence, at great risk to my own personal safety. 
 
If you think minority people should be ridiculed, joked about as Muccini-Burke's right-hand-gal Deanna Deveney did in Everett, well, shame on you. And shame on Gary Christenson, Malden mayor, for even entertaining Medford's leftovers (Mark Rumley, who was or still may be "of counsel" in Malden, and the former solicitor's partner-in-malfeasance, Stephanie Muccini_Burke. 
 
This is not a wise use of tax dollars, nor is it smart governance. 
 
Yes, Muccini-Burke should be under a hot spotlight as she damaged the city of Medford and was a horrible leader. 
 
She was a big phony who broke the rules, abused her position of power, failed to hold a teacher accountable after an alleged affair at the high school, had police officers who were out of control and Brady-listed, and was there as a buffer for Mike McGlynn's next phase of his life, helping his brother Jack McGlynn with whatever they plan to do, which enriches the McGlynn family, in my opinion, to the detriment of everyone else. 
 
These are not public servants and unless your work for or worked for (present and past tense) those bozos, no one in their right mind would endorse such ugly, underhanded abuse of a city. 
 
No one. 
 
But what do I know? I'm only the guy who faced an incompetent series of bad city councilors (my writings purportedly removed Robert A. Maiocco from power after exposing his not-so-tiny problems at Wells Fargo.) I'm the guy who investigated (many times with facts from public records requests,) fought hard for the people and exposed those not very nice individuals. I stand by my work. If we had 50 more people like me we wouldn't have Zac Bears and Nicole Morell with their lunacy taking Medford further down the road to hell paved with very bad intentions.
 
 JACK COAKLEY
your claim of pure patronage is like Faux News claiming news when actually it’s op ed. I am aware that politics is a rough game and she played and got roughed up but she’s a citizen now who is entitled to work and we both have no idea she might be doing a fantastic job. What you are stating is definitely not all opinions but certainly heavy in your own opinion
 
JOE VIGLIONE  9:18 AM JANUARY 28 2023
Excuse me? I'm a reporter quoted in the New York Times, Boston Globe and a number of books and magazines. Didn't you work for city government? If you did then you aren't exactly an objective outside source. Comparing my writings on music, film, politics, etc. to Fox News is like comparing Mike McGlynn to Mother Theresa. It is illogical. Without writers like myself, Deanne Deveney's racist rants would still be happening in Everett. But - all due respect - your conflict is clear and throwing mud at me doesn't change the evidence. I have no use for a woman flipping the bird to men who risk their lives for us, firefighters.
 
 But perhaps you do.

MRS. BURKE and those she hired have already given us the evidence that they are unfit to be hired. This obnoxious display, at someone's wedding, makes it all about Stephanie Burke and not the citizenry. I wasn't at the wedding, this photo allegedly came to me from a firefighter who allegedly snapped the photo and wanted it out. 
 
Irresponsible Stephanie Muccini-Burke should not be in city government ever again, based on her sophomoric actions, arrogance and activities that were immoral and damaging. Citizens have a right to study these jokers and publish the facts. Mr. Jack Coakley compares me to "Fox News" in a Hail Mary that flopped; my rock journalism is respected around the world. The city of Medford suppressed my talents intentionally yet in the city I now reside in I've been embraced. Recruited to play piano for seniors, acclaimed by many, volunteer work that I am happy to perform when asked. What has Muccini-Burke done for any of us, masquerading as McGlynn's lackey and causing trouble. There is no Fourth Estate in Medford, never has been, the now defunct papers were in McGlynn's back pocket and I know this for a fact as I wrote for every single one of them. MRS. BURKE and those she hired have already given us the evidence that they are unfit to be hired. This obnoxious display, at someone's wedding, makes it all about Stephanie Burke and not the citizenry. I wasn't at the wedding, this photo allegedly came to me from an alleged firefighter who allegedly snapped the photo and wanted it out.  
 
SIGNED:
I GOT A CRUSH ON THE VARSITY COACH
 
INVESTIGATE THAT, AND SEE HOW CREEPY BURKE AND HER ALLEGEDLY DRUNK HUSBAND REALLY WERE
 
https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2023/01/the-jack-and-joe-show-jack-coakleys.html
 

0 comments: