Friday, January 13, 2023

Medford residents Joe Petruzelli (drums) and the late Jimmy Miller (producer) on this Highly Sexualized Classic Recording by Yours Truly

 The same team that created "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo-Heartbreaker" from Goats Head Soup by the Rolling Stones, reunited again for this Count Classic. It's a true story of a threesome that never happened, but should have!  

A police officer friend of mine B.B. on guitar, I'm not kidding.
He's terrific.  I forgot who is on bass, probably my friend Caroline (not to be confused with Carolyn, also in my group.)


An attorney who was very secret, not known to TV3, but who wrote my legal briefs that devastated them told me that "It's not sexual harassment if you liked it."


Well, with the R/O on the creep yesterday in court, we know what NOT liking sexual harassment is.

Now, when we discuss beauty, my girlfriend Jo Jo was madly in love with my ex boyfriend Donald.

We all remained friends for life, Joe M and Don living downstairs from Jo Jo (I do have a knack for hooking people up!)   Jo Jo passed, as did Joe M. and then Don.  I'm the last guy standing.

The late Donald (notice the theme here) saw me for about six months, until his husband JM moved to Boston.  Yeah, i was the security blanket, but all the dudes hitting on him at the old Napolean were flustered because I got to go home with Don.

 

Well, Jo Jo was desperately in love with him, and she wanted a threesome that I would not approve of.  Y'see - Jo Jo and I could only have hot strangers in our bed....my call... i didn't want to share the guys I cared about with a woman I cared about.  Just my thing....

 

So Don and I are at the old Napolean and this hot guy is cruising him.  I said "Who's that?"  He said "Some married guy from Stoneham that I tricked with."  So I saunter over to the very good looking number and he puts his hand on my backside....do I have to translate it for you?  He says "Do you know Donald?"  I said "Yes."  He said do you sleep with Donald.  I said "upon occasion.  Would you like a threesome?  The dude replies in the affirmative.

So I go back to Don and said "We're going to have a threesome with the number."  Well, Donny boy exploded.  HE wanted to decide if we had a threesome or not.  The number got the hell out of there fast.  Don and I didn't speak for weeks, what a petty, arrogant and selfish thing to do.

 

So my roommate at the time (and friend with benefits, of course i MET THE EVENTUAL ROOMMATE AT BUDDY'S IN BOSTON ON CHRISTMAS, 1985, HE CALLED ME UP CHRISTMAS 1986 TO CELEBRATE OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. WE BOTH WENT TO THE NAPOLEAN CLUB.  I WAS CRUISING DON, THE ROOMMATE SAID 'SHOULD WE TAKE HIM HOME?"  I SAID "NO, I WANT TO DATE THIS ONE."  GAVE DON MY BUSINESS CARD, HE CALLED, WE WENT TO THE OLD CARROLL'S RESTAURANT IN MEDFORD SINCE MY BROTHER GAVE ME A GIFT CARD FOR CHRISTMAS, AND THE REST IS HISTORY, FRIENDS FOR LIFE!) sees him up at Ogunquit's The Front Porch and said "Do you know Joe Viglione" and he replied "He writes dirty songs about me!"  HA HA, he heard it....and he bolted.

 

Well, it's on the album where I was commissioned to write the Gay Pride theme for the parade in 1985 so....of course he heard it....

 

Listen to the ending very closely...
"Hey, man, you know you're pretty fxxxing lucky, not everyone gets to get down on the count."


"Got a wife and kids? (he did,) don't tell me your fxxxing problems I don't want to know."


My girlfriend Jo Jo Laine is singing background vocals.  I can assure you, she would have approved...and jumped in....she loved Donny...

https://www.mixcloud.com/joe-viglione/i-want-you-sexually-count-viglione-produced-by-jimmy-miller/ 

 


 


0 comments: