Monday, June 19, 2023

Breanna Lungo Koehn Poetry Korner: The Ballad of Breanna Havana

 Actual very bad poetry August 2020 by the current Mayor of Medford!   Even McGlynn drunk couldn't screw up four lines this badly!



Letter to The Editor: I Am A Democrat

Mayoral candidate Breanna Lungo-Koehn responds to what she calls a "coordinated attempt to paint me as a Republican or a conservative."   https://patch.com/massachusetts/medford/letter-editor-i-am-democrat

 You think my poetry's bad?
Some comedy to make you laugh
look who I hired for my
Chief of Staff
****
My critics all say
I get too PollyAnnie
But I can't even pronounce
Lisa Colaianni
*****
Wake up saying
Today's a new day
Vice Chair of my school committee
a Felonious Gay!

I'm getting very tired
of what they may say!
I'm so like Stephanie
tho
my hair ain't gray
****
When life throws lemons
drink the lemonade
Iambic Pentameter
don't make my grade
*****
(Tempo change)

Zac Bears?
Who Cares!
My administration loves
quacks and queers
****
I'm the new mayor
time to feed the ducks
I use the "s" word
because my poetry sucks
****
My foreman at the park
he's always being molested
by that blogger, not Covid
we're all being tested!
* * * * *
I'd like to be on Mars
riding the Rover
our community really needs
my short reign to be over
****
C'mon and blame me
vote and give me the boot
Like Ruseau / I'll change my name
perhaps to
Van der Fruit
*****
All my critics on point
But we'll still get there, I know it
My Pollyanna Delusions
like Trump I'm gonna blow it!
******
From Madame Knight
to single payer
yes indeedy Medford
I'm your Two Term Mayor
You think my poetry's bad?
Some comedy to make you laugh
look who I hired for my
Chief of Staff
****
I take an axe to this city
A modern day Lizzie Borden
I hate public access
why we hired Patrick Gordon

Mobilize Morons
Has Medford had enough?
File a Class Action Suit
c'mon and call my bluff

Zac and George and Ric
fall from the roof / it makes a crater
Better than them and Marks
stuffed in that creaky elevator

Integrity, Transparency
My promises have stalled
I write these very bad poems
because
John Falco is bald

 

 It's the Breanna Lungo Koehn Poetry Corner

BALLAD OF BREANNA HAVANA  https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2021/12/coming-attractions-ballad-of-breanna.html


IF YOU'RE HAVING A BOUT 

OF POLITICAL FATIGUE - EZ

COULD BE THE RETURN OF

UGLY DAVID RODRIGUES

TAXES GO UP

LET THEM EAT SPAGHETTI

WITH THESE FAVORS FOR FRIENDS

PLEASE CALL ME ROSETTI


AT THE OVERPAID COUNCIL

PIRANHA EAT PARANHA

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF

BREANNA HAVANA


FAT OLD CARAVIELLO

THE S.O.B. BASTRO

BREANNA GROWS A BEARD

MEDFORD'S OWN

FIDEL CASTRO


WELLS FARGO MALFEASANCE

MAICCO WANTS IMMUNITY

THAT BALDING OLD DESPOT

NO STANDING IN COMMUNITY

CEMETERY COMMISSION

HIS POLITICAL HEIST

B.M. LOOKS LIKE REVEREND KANE

STRAIGHT OUTTA POLTERGEIST 


DESPISED, HE HAS NO FRIENDS

DESPERATE FOR A REPRIEVE

DID THEY FINALLY ARREST

THE CREEP KNOWN AS

STALKER STEVE?


before DOOM arrives

the piano playing tacet

is it finally the end

for the annoyance

known as (rhymes with Bassett?)


another creepy city clerk

make that La Vista, Hasta

just a fatty who's a jerk

in his jail cell eating pasta




TO BE CONTINUED

0 comments: