Wednesday, June 7, 2023

When I Shut Down TV 3 Medford, I Didn't Think Some Alleged Alcoholic, Michael J McGlynn, Would Steal the Access TV for Himself

 Rancid McGlynn thinks he inherited Medford from his daddy and his older brother.

    By Joe Viglione


    My current landlords had to take a restraining order out on some alcoholic who is sexually fixated on me.  You read that right.

    Ten years my junior the town drunk approached me while I was playing piano and wanted to have his way with me sexually.

    From Malden's infamous and violent lesbian stalker to the creepy protege' of court case loser Dawn Natalia (and Natalia, by her frivolous lawsuit THAT SHE LOST, a stalker as well, they all want me!) IT IS TOUGH BEING THIS HANDSOME AT MY AGE.

     On Monday, June 5th, I had to threaten to call the police. I was in a meeting with an elected official and the town drunk sees me, knows that I had four police officers taking a report on 5/18/23 on him (he was pounding on the window looking at me when he signed a document in front of a judge to stay away from me,) and coming in and causing a ruckus in front of me.

     He's enabled by a couple of crackpot women, the "Alpha Christian" who told me on June 5th to "get along with him."  Yeah, Ms. Born Again, ya tell women to get along with their rapists (or bloody meat cleaver stalkers?)  

     She's the Everett version of Arthur Alan Deluca only she wears her religion on her sleeve like another Medford hypocrite my lawyer advises me not to name or he will threaten to sue me for the 12th time, like Donald Trump on steroids, Gary Mayor....


     Ms. Alpha Christian figuratively beat up a good woman friend of mine 21 years older than me, ok?  So it's not just me, but I bring this all up because this malfeasance goes on and on and on no matter which town or city you enter in this region.


      Muccini-Burke should be charged with alleged election theft, not padding her pension (allegedly) at Malden City Hall, Gary Mayor.


      but this is just a prelude essay to the theft of access television in Medford and Malden.


    Do stay tuned, Guillermo....

    And here's the good news, when I shut down TV 3 I stopped the obese Doria Pizzotti Alberg from stuffing her face at the illicit parties they threw with our franchise fee monies....the bankrupt money manager, ya gotta love it, he goes on TV 3 with calls for action offering money management advice with disability-persons-hater Ron Delucia, and then goes bankrupt after I shut down TV 3.  Gee, was TV 3 a source of income for any of them on the board?   It's not supposed to be...


      Money Management in bankruptcy court....you don't need to pay some gray-haired old curmudgeon how to get to bankruptcy court, with his address fraudulently on the TV3 paperwork as some garden across the street from when he lived on High St.   


   More to come....they - that fraud board of directors - raped access TV for their own personal use, and they are not going to get away with it.

   

     So help me God.

0 comments: