Saturday, February 8, 2020

Senior Citizens Beware of Malicious MBTA Driver

1,536,580 @ 10:24 pm 

If You Take a Bus in Medford, Note that her hands are OFF the wheel and her eyes are OFF the road on Locust Street  4:21 pm Saturday 2-8-2020


Jim Morrison sings "Keep your eyes on the road and hands upon the wheel." Her eyes are OFF the road on Locust St and hands OFF the wheel: Note my photo shows her on Locust Street with no hands on the wheel in violation of MGLTitle XIV, Chapter 90 Section 13: Safety precautions for proper operation and parking of vehicles and buses - "...as long as 1 hand remains on the steering wheel at all times. No person having control or charge of a motor vehicle, except a person having control..." ________4:21 pm Bus driver violently raises hand at calm senior customer bus driver #73274 didn’t want to make the stop at Wegmans around 4:18 pm and flew by. 


4:21 pm Bus driver violently raises hand at calm senior customer bus driver #73274 didn’t want to make the stop at Wegmans around 4:18 pm and flew by.
This was intentional as the 134 to North Woburn was picking up passengers @ the Marshall's stop and she decided to pass him in the wrong lane because she was impatient with passengers getting on the bus going to Woburn. I flagged her down and shouted "Stop." She was very upset that she had to stop for a customer and told me I was out of line shouting Stop when she was going to. I said to her "You were not stopping for anyone." She said "I didn't see you." Duh, she is supposed to go up to the stop, not decide to quickly drive by the 134 N. Woburn that was in her way...in her mind. There were witnesses. I asked for her number that I was reporting her and she had a meltdown. Blocking traffic on Locust St... Bus #1940 to Wellington from N. Woburn. Your MBTA dollars at work. About 5 customers left the bus, only myself and another person onboard. So those customers lost their money, the woman called her supervisor and said "He asked me for my badge number five times" it was only 3 times...this is your MBTA dollars at work! It is now 5:04 pm 2-8-2020...a kind Medford police officer drove me to my house as she made me miss my connection.


Hello MBTA, I just had a horrific experience with a very agitated bus driver 73274 around 4:18 pm, Bus #1940. Note in photo #2 Bus driver #73274 violently raises hand at calm senior customer. Bus driver #73274 didn’t want to make the stop at Wegmans and flew by. This was intentional as the 134 to North Woburn was picking up passengers and she decided to pass him in the wrong lane because she was impatient with passengers getting on the bus going to Woburn. I flagged her down and shouted "Stop" as she wasn't even looking for customers and flying by.  She was very upset that she had to stop for a customer. There were witnesses. I asked for her number that I was reporting her and she had a meltdown.  She picked up a red phone and lied to whomever she was speaking to, presumably her supervisor.  "He's asked me for my number five times" - no, it was the third time, but she intentionally exaggerated - hopefully you have her lies on tape on the red phone.  Under Mass General Law 93a what she did was a deceptive business practice. She was in error, she was badgering the customer because he had the audacity to expect her to do her job, not pass the 134 N Woburn illegally, she had an expectation of going to the pickup stop instead of having a senior citizen (I am 65) running out to the road to catch a bus in the middle of where traffic goes back and forth.  SHE WAS INTENTIONALLY IN THE WRONG LANE BECAUSE SHE WAS IMPATIENT.  What customers did she NOT pick up? There were a lot of people there around 4:18 or so. She was very upset that she had to stop for a customer and told me I was out of line shouting Stop when she was going to. I said to her "You were not stopping for anyone." She said "I didn't see you." Your honor, I could rest my case right there. She was driving too fast in a parking lot, didn't want to wait for the 134 to Woburn to pick up customers, passed him illegally where cars head towards Wegman's, could have caused an accident right there. She is supposed to go up to the stop, not decide to quickly drive by the 134 N. Woburn. There were witnesses. I asked for her number that I was reporting her and she had a meltdown. She began intentionally blocking traffic on Locust St...About 5 customers left the bus - there money goes out the window, only myself and another person onboard. So those customers lost their money, the woman called her supervisor and said "He asked me for my badge number five times" it was only 3 times as I didn't have my pen the first time. Very rude and intentionally out of line, being bossy to a senior citizen. Pure elder abuse. This is your MBTA dollars at work! It is now 5:04 pm 2-8-2020...a kind Medford police officer drove me to my house as she made me miss my connection to the Elm Street bus.  I demand to speak to someone. Anyone abusing all customers by having a "best defense is a good offense" stance is wrong. She should have just apologized and continued to do her job. She did NOT do her job.