Friday, August 28, 2020

Leadership of Medford United = Anna Maria Cugno needs to hire Michael Marks as her Circus Barker...


Word Has it that Anna Maria Has Hijacked Medford United and Turned it into a Subversive Group for her Campaign Desires 

Anna Maria Sicari-Cugno is POISON to any group, it is all about her.

CUGNO CARES ABOUT CUGNO

Have a friend sip the coffee first if Anna Maria invites you over to the Fellsway...!   better still, have an ENEMY sip the coffee first when it is Tea Time at Cugno's!  

Medford United was a terrific idea, until the touch of Mrs. Mercedes Turned it Toxic!



And don't get us started on Michael Marks (rhymes with sharks.)   "I listen...but don't give a damn."

"I Focus....on me, me, me, me, me...just like Stephanie...
 

"I deliver....nothing!"

You want access TV - oh my constituents???, well

screw you, I, Michael Marks, want it before you!

And you know what I said April 18, 2018 at the Cable Advisory Board Meeting allegedly?

                     "Joe Vig Was Right"
 So if Joe Vig was right, which of course, he is and was, why am I kissing the ass of do-nothing
Patrick Gordon?

Because I, Michael Marks of Medford, Mass ...am a show-boater, circus barker and untrustworthy scoundrel.


HA HA, and here's the punchline: out of the other six jackasses, I'm the best you got!  Which is why I continue to get away with it.

It's like a major baseball team beating up on Little League.

I Deliver...

*Michael Marks recovered the missing monies from TV3    NOT!

*Michael Marks uncovered the Medford Hillside Little League theft.    NOT!

*Michael Marks saved Pop Warner!    NOT!


See, I deliver nothing but false campaign promises.

A vote for Michael Marks shows your lack of intelligence!   So vote away!