Wednesday, December 30, 2020

That Professional Letter to Mayor Lungo-Koehn.... 12-30-2020 around 2 pm

 A Professional Letter to Mayor Lungo Koehn


As a person, I've always liked Breanna.   That she has a good family is a plus for Medford.

The previous two mayors with their family antics and outrageous dysfunction created distractions. 

We don't worry about the owner of a fitness company abusing the watering holes in Malden and Somerville or the police allegedly on call to make sure no one arrests a family member of one of the aforementioned who, allegedly, was so blurry-eyed that they couldn't find the wagon to fall off it!
 
 
COMPETITION 2021 ELECTION
Word is that Medford's Our Revolution smell blood in the water and are getting ready to unleash a candidate for the corner office.  After we announced that rumor on our mighty blog, Breanna was out with her tin cup for Christmas looking for donations.

Uh...Mayor...that's not how Christmas works.  

You're supposed to GIVE, as well as receive, but not be crass
about it going out looking to GET.

Y'see, that's the issue.  Breanna is very nice, very likeable but, like Stephanie before her, not quite  ready for prime time.   And prime time is here.
____________________________________
winchester cable tv  
Anthony at WinCAM: "What did you tell the E.D. about me?"

Joe Viglione: "Anthony, I simply told him that you aren't ready for prime time."

Anthony: "What's prime time?"

Your Honor, I rest my case.  

(Looks like Anthony finally got bounced; get rid of Gauthier, Pongratz, Wing and Ayden and the world will be a nice place again!) 
_______________________________________________________

What is logical to all of us is what infuriates local government.

I've lived in Malden for close to three years now.  

Notice how I'm happy with local government,
and respect the elected officials here in Malden.  
 
The same cannot be said about the thugs in Medford.
 
Yes, Malden Access TV needs an overhaul, I mean...when a board member is on the tarmac at Logan Airport stalking the E.D. and he's still on the board, well, it's a little more egregious than a convicted felon on the Medford School Committee.

And that yours truly has to inform the public that there IS a convicted felon on the school committee, well, Medford, what the hell??   WHY DIDN'T the fellow who changed his name tell us on the campaign  trail ("us" because I lived in Medford at the time) about his background and let the voters decide?

THE NEW POLICE STATION

Chief Jack Buckley must loathe me (hate isn't a strong enough word) for fighting to get the L'Italien Report out.
Somehow, the L'Italien Report is back on the Top 10 of my popular blog...a year later?  Ouch!

It dropped off for a month or so, but like Poltergeist, it's back!


 
Pat Gordon's lack of membership at Medford Community Media is #1.  Read it and weep.

When a police chief is as clueless as a TV station manager, is out of touch, and ASSUMES he has the public trust,
it really pisses the public off.

What is it, 32 Brady-infested cops not including Faller and Covino and You, Jack.  Wow.  How can the public trust
be had when you can't be trusted?

That's easy.  By deception.

A sparkling new police station with Brady cops is like allowing fictional gangster Michael Corleone to run the Target store.

It isn't just insane, it is asking for trouble.
_______________________________________________________
In an election year, Breanna, in an election year.

1)Convicted felon on the school committee, and Breanna is the chair of the committee

2)Scandalous fraud Richard F. Caraviello about to be Council Prez again?  

You haven't learned your lessons yet?

 Question: How does Caraviello get away with lying to the police?
   
 Answer:    If the cops are untrustworthy, a dirty councilor won't be apprehended, tried, convicted and imprisoned as Caraviello should be.

Hey, Breanna, McGlynn may have stuck you with damaged goods like Rick, but that you can't figure out how to dump him is YOUR problem at election time.

Breanna has always left the heavy lifting up to me.  

No, I won't need Greenpeace to tow that tub of lard out into the ocean, that's why God made lawyers.

Lawyer to Caraviello in criminal court 1/31/17:    

Are you one of the Top S.O.B.'s in Medford?

Caraviello:  "I'm on the list."

Stupid is as stupid does.  

The only councilor in Medford's history to have to confess, under oath, in criminal court, that he's an idiot

AND YOU WANT THAT TOUCHING CITY FINANCES?

UGGH...THAT'S ON YOU, MEDFORD RESIDENTS, THAT IS ON YOU!
_________________________________________________

3)Theft of public access television, a violation of the oath of office

To say I'm on a rampage is an understatement.  

You really think having a professional music journalist using his skills to investigate this again is a wise decision in an election year?

One of my Grammy winning artists was in Germany and Japan.  He phones me "they were all asking me about you."  

Well, when the New York Times quotes you on Jimi Hendrix,
(NYTimes and Rolling Stone used my record reviews on their websites,) when more books than I can count have re-published my quotes and reviews....and you don't work to strike a
deal with the guy who has Medford Access as #1 on my priority list...

Breanna, Breanna, Breanna...I can positively show your unity, community, integrity nonsense is out the window every day up to election day.  

That's not a prediction for 2021, that's what is showing up in my crystal ball!

And if I didn't publish - repeatedly - the photo of Stephanie Muccini-Burke being vulgar at Mark Rumley's son's wedding, flipping the bird to the firefighters, you would not have those 652 votes or so, nor would you be mayor today.

How much more do I have to do for you?  Re-scrub the mess TV 3 made of your name again?  At least you thanked me; Muccini-Burke thought I owed it to her.

There's thankless, and then there's Breanna.  

I'm very disappointed in you, young lady.   

I consider what you have done to me vis-a-vis access TV elder abuse.

Abuse of a disabled elder man. 
_______________________________________________________
Michael Marks "You're articulate and smart."

Michael Marks "Joe Vig was right."

Yes, Michael, I agree.  And I think you're the poster boy for why we need term limits...but I digress from the main subject at hand.
______________________________________________________

Breanna, I'm just the messenger.   

All your old enemies are lining up...Invisible Three-Headed Monster McGlynn....look, I'm sick of the old charlatan too, but the buzz on my phone lines and word-of-mouth is that Mikey still has you on his dartboard...and thanks to you, I'm only #2 on his hit list.   

But I try harder.

Our Revolution, Medford.   I think they're crazy, but I also know they are NOT to be underestimated.

Were McGlynn mayor (and in your shoes,) or me for that matter, and the three stooges were in the way, there is one thing both Mikey and I would do:  remove Scarpelli, Knight and Caraviello while you can.  

But they ARE McGlynn's puppets there to interfere in your ability to govern.  He built that council for Muccini-Burke.  He just never thought I'd get hold of that vulgar photo at the wedding.

Look at McGlynn's eyes roll as he's next to you, Stephanie!...one of the slickest politicians in the region next to a woman who couldn't discipline herself not to do something stupid in the era of camera phones.  

And there you have it.   

Joe Viglione gets a photo and Breanna is the new mayor.

The corner office has vast power to invisibly change moving parts.  We don't see you employing those tactics for your own self-preservation.   

Why?

You can deal with Falco, Marks, Nicole and Zac, especially if you have Erin, Natalie and Jean take the places of the aforementioned stooges, Moe Knight, Larry Caraviello, Curly Scarpelli.  

Why you didn't rock the casbah a year ago is puzzling, and not helpful to your cause.

Your Twitters, plural, are a mess.  They are as bad as your poetry.  Look, I like you, I'm being forthright as an older person trying to advise you.

David Rodrigues as Chief of Staff?   Combining Mayor DeMaria's leftovers with Stephanie's is going to get you, what?  Insulation ??? or is it Isolation?

a)When your Twitter account is as useless as Medford Community Media's, it is a sign of problems.

I teach Twitter, and have taught it to people in your shoes.  

Take me to lunch and let us get your Twitter to where it needs to be.

b)so many Brady listed cops, so little time.  The great purge should have happened with the new station

Look, I have radio promotions to do today, and I NEVER promise airplay to my clients. Never. Not in 44 years.  And we have an avalanche of it. Thank God.

You  think I spend hours on Medford?   Screenshots of the airplay is ultra time consuming.  So I must leave you at the moment, but these are the thoughts to ponder

A New Police Chief with a Clue

A PUBLIC ACCESS channel.  Keep Patrick for your government channel, let's build a PUBLIC station

Daily shows on the Pandemic on all three access channels...Solutions for the community that I can script for you

A Clean the Streets campaign

and how about a little real UNITY, INTEGRITY, COMMUNITY, TRANSPARENCY

Why am I writing so many Freedom of Information Act requests if you're supposed to be so transparent?

Just sayin'.....

to be continued...

The sixth day of October, 1983, Medford Community Cablevision, Inc. was born

Somewhere around October of 2013, McGlynn was forced to shut down MCC TV3 thanks to yours truly.

DATES OF NOTE...WHAT A WEEKEND

Friday the 13th October 2017 
Jenna Tarabelsi found guilty of rape

Sunday     
15th Medford Community Media opens after Stephanie and Roy were found violating OPEN MEETING LAW by yours truly


Monday     16th October 2017  
Stephanie Muccini-Burke illegally slams gavel when I was on school committee agenda to speak, because I was going to talk about  Michael Marks being sexually molested AT the TV station in front of a 15 year old and two little children.  

She violated her oath

Tuesday    17th of October.    
Police Chief Leo A. Sacco, Jr. threatening me outside Alden Chambers, where I was slugged by Ed Finn June 15, 2015 because, ho hum, I spoke at the council about his son, Joe Sacco from the MBTA, not getting a field sobriety test and breathalyzer January 2017

__________________________
Leo "Don't you ever go after my family"

Joe V:  "Channel 5 news, Leo, fair game.  

But how come you never helped me with the Malden stalker I had to hire a lawyer to get an HPO on?"

Leo:   "Because you get the police service you deserve, sue me."

Joe V: Who am I to defy a direct order from the chief of police.  See you in court, Leo."   

(I sent him that e mail when I got home, Rumley entered the fray, so I left)
 


End Part 1
More to come.

__________________________________
The sixth day of October, 1983, Medford Community Cablevision, Inc. was born

Somewhere around October of 2013, McGlynn was forced to shut down MCC TV3 thanks to yours truly.



OUTTAKE


working on letter now.  This is my "save" file before Yahoo eats it!  1:03 pm 12-30-2020  Your TRUE  Year of End Special, End of Year, Ziggy, Zippy, Zappy, what's the difference?

0 comments: