Friday, August 30, 2013

Hoka Jamoke for President

A Political Campaign Ad

Not endorsed by any business or civic group


Not endorsed by anyone as he's getting no votes
____________________________________________
     Duh, HI...I'm Hoka Jamoke (pronounced JaMOH-ka) and you should WRITE IN my name for MAYOR OF MEDFORD
____________________________________________
    Everybody knows me.  My writings on Patch and MedfordMass Yahoogroup are reminiscent of Jack Kerouac...after hundreds of hours of Shock Treatment at Payne Whitney, that is.
___________________________________________
   Everyone hates me.  FB (not Facebook) hates me.  D.A. (not district attorney) hates me.  Both initials are for the same person. She's schizophrenic.  I met her at Wayne Pitney or whatever the hell the name of that place is...can't remember...can't remember if my brain is scrambled from dragging the little wheely thing around or from the shock treatment.  Probably both.