Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Editor out of hospital

1,613,006@ 6;18 pm
1,612.983  4:57 pm


typing with one hand

25 year old woman tried to kill me   9:15 am  SATurday  may 16

remember on nov 8  2019 when concrete slab went through my bedroom window?????

a week and a day after my birthday yet another crazed woman screaming she was going to kill me
hurled me down a flight of stairs   6 months 1 week after concrete incident

will not say more about the abuse until trial

please tell me where frank  harvey and ronnie and caraviello are throwing party   i will try to attend

just to show them nothing can kill me

arm broken in three places

God bless police who took her into custody

thank you to the judge for the immediate restraining order at the kitchen table saturday night

thank you to the excellent people in ambulance  hospital  police dept  court  elder affairs

all very helpful  kind and considerate

elder abuse
pure unprovoked rage and elder abuse






i have as many friends as i have enemies

and i have lots and lots of friends