Friday, June 3, 2022

June 1 2022 INTERVIEW WITH DEANNA DEVENEY, RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

 ONE OF OUR INFORMANTS SENT ME THIS LINK.

June 1, two days ago, Tech Bulletin published an interview with the woman booted from Everett City Hall for racist comments. Is this Ripley's Believe it Or Not? 

 What next? Interview with Harvey Weinstein?

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, DATED JUNE 1 

RACIST DEANNA SPEAKS!

 

Below is an interview with Deanna Deveney, a Communications Director and Government Relations Director in Everett, Massachusetts. 

Please tell us more about yourself? 

My name is Deanna Marie Deveney; I was born, raised, and educated in Massachusetts and currently reside in Wakefield, a suburb about 10 miles north of Boston. While educated as an attorney, my career has guided me down the path of communications, government affairs, and executive Management. 

I began to have a deep interest in politics and government at a young age. I watched the local public access channel to understand municipal government before starting high school. As I grew older, my passion for politics and desire to be politically engaged grew. I wanted to speak for those who could not, both literally and figuratively.  

https://techbullion.com/interview-with-deanna-deveny-esquire-a-communications-director-and-government-relations-director-in-everett-massachusetts/?fbclid=IwAR2zTNngVK5tIm88Iqg0qofImUIM6SaI7aXjLum3GQlOOdCUQ4aubE7cZNM

0 comments: