Thursday, May 25, 2023

Sick Lauren Boebert Enables Child Abuse: Read it ....Disgusting Behavior

 

Lauren Boebert's son called 911 in tears to report his father was 'throwing' him around the house. Then she took the phone.

 

In the December 11 emergency call, which came about four months before the divorce filing, Boebert's son told the dispatcher his mother had been living in a farmhouse at an attached property because the family was having "problems."

In the 6:46 p.m. call, obtained by Insider, the teen was sobbing, gasping for air, and had trouble speaking while saying his dad was "throwing me around."

The dispatcher asked the teen whether Jayson Boebert was physical with him.

"Yes, he was throwing me around," he said, breathing heavily.

"He called me a psycho, when he's the — " he added, trailing off.

The dispatcher told the teen she was going to have an officer come help and he didn't have to worry. She also asked whether there were weapons in the house.

"I mean, there are weapons in the house, yeah, but I don't think he'd use them on me," the son responded, still crying. "He just does this to me so much."

0 comments: