Thursday, May 4, 2023

Lazy Rick Caraviello and Adam Knight Still Cannot Speak Correctly; they Shamelessly Steal from the Residents Mumbling and Stumbling through Council Meetings;

 fatboy Caraviello shuts the microphone off when an articulate and smart member of the public attempts to talk about unwarranted council salaries.

the two slobs, Knight and Caraviello, don't give a damn if they embarrass themselves in public, they just want your cash without earning it, with no real service to the public

"I want to be great at what I do, and talking last week with the people at FOX Sports and the leadership there, allowing me to start this opportunity in the Fall of 2024 is something that's great for me. Take some time to really learn, become great at what I want to do ... thinking about the opportunity and making sure I don't rush into anything."   https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10074976-tom-brady-reportedly-could-walk-away-from-375m-fox-nfl-analyst-contract

0 comments: