Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Letter to the Mayor to REMOVE ARTHUR DELUCA from MCM


DELUCA VIOLATED THE POLICY AND PROCEDURES VIS-A-VIS BEING LOCKED OUT OF 5 HIGH STREET AS A BOARD MEMBER AND LOSING THE LICENSE TO MANAGE THE TV STATION AS A BOARD MEMBER
_____________________________
Issuing Authority Receiving Complaint to
REMOVE ARTHUR DELUCA for harassing people at the old TV3 Medford.


_____________________________

    On the final page of the policies and procedures there is cause to remove Dr. Rabies, Arthur Alan Deluca, for his disruptive behavior against members of the access community. 

     I fought hard to bring local access to Woburn/Stoneham TV in the 1990s, and my name was on the front page of the Woburn Advocate thanks to Mayor Dever.

    My show now airs in both Woburn and Stoneham.

    My lawyer calls me the Avenging Angel of Access Television.

    I brought down TV3 Medford - I resigned of my own volition because of being touched improperly by the TV station president, which he admitted to in a court of law.  No resident should go through what that dirty gang did to three late friends of mine and many others.  The TV3 attorney admitted in meeting minutes that I left of my own volition - I still have those minutes.  Tv3 lied and the disruptive people blamed the victim.  That alone should keep Arthur Deluca out of MCM.
    
    I found malfeasance at WinCAM after being awarded PRODUCER OF THE YEAR and reported that to the town of Winchester, the police,


    
______________________________________



    
        At Melrose TV a board member, Francis Goodhue, called radio host Jay Severen "a fag."
I said "Frank, you can't use that word."   The board member looked at me and said "There are no fags here."  Damn straight, I demanded all my tapes and left the place where another Pat, the station manager, would poach your guests from you.

      This is what goes on at Access TV.

      Be it the President of Somerville Media Center Joe Lynch sexually harassing a gay man - telling him he want's the mayor's ass - (wonder what his alleged guest, Joe Curtatone thought of that,) or their disruptive social media person plagiarizing other people's work and losing a password, there are some unqualified people in access.

     WinCAM's Dave Gauthier screaming bloody murder because he was insecure at having no skills worthy of E.D., Anthony Gaimari so incredibly out of his depth when he was told he wasn't ready for prime time he said "What's prime time?"  DUH...and his buddy that brought Gamaira in for reasons of nepotism telling 15 year old kids all the women he had sexual intercourse with in his "club house."  Something that would surely delight the late Jeff Epstein, but not people who care about public safety.

     And Ron Cox delighted that a stalker would resign or be removed from the board of directors, and then protecting her when she violated a restraining order because of her disruptive behavior with, you guessed it, her cohort Arthur Alan Deluca, the abuser. 

        I fight the good fight against these disruptive people.  Now someone sent me hate mail and if it came from the pen of Patrick Gordon or one of his agents, Gordon will need to be removed for violating the policies and procedures.

Your Honor...ready, set....By Pat Gordon.

If his agents did it, Gordon must be gone.
If Gordon did it, Gordon must be gone.

It's unfair to our community.