Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Clerk Hurtubise Needs to be Suspended AGAIN

 BLOWHARD HURTUBISE IS THE 

MINI-ME OF EDWARD P. FINN

SICK AND DISGUSTING

FRACTURING 1st AMENDMENT

 Petition for Jan 4 2021 City Council of Medford

Mr Hurtubise,

The police record of an elected official is of great public interest.

You and I both know that the rules have been broken when it comes to my petitions:

a)Adam Knight had no authority to call a paper out of order, yet I could not discuss something as simple as the council voting for its own pay raise

b)Mr. Caraviello's fraud that I am to bring Medford's problems up at a Malden City Council hearing is more of Caraviello's illegal behavior.

c)You, of all people, the suspended city clerk who dresses like a slob swearing in police officers, who violated my free speech
rights by not even informing me that you would molest my petition to the city council with your own self-crafted fiction (to paraphrase that other zucchini brain, Mark Rumley)

This is a BIG problem that I am in the middle of fixing.
It took me eleven years to have a mayor remove Medford Community Cablevision

Stop the garbage, Mr. Hurtubise; I am investigating your past work history and have some choice stories to tell!
"The reputation and character of a city employee" indeed.  
  
I will come up with another petition but, given the crooked city council's past behavior violating the
rules of the city council, we know that they won't allow me to speak.

My question to you:  How does one complain of City Council rule violations, WHERE does one complain,
when this city is too busy doing the opposite of everything this mayor campaigned on.

Here I am responding to an individua, Mr. Hurtubise, with his sneakers, gut hanging out, terrible wardrobe,
and swearing in police officers.

Furthermore, your "disclaimer" is wrong, not in compliance with the law as far as this non-lawyer sees it,
and is designed to muddy the waters when Breanna Lungo-Koehn promised transparency:

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.


THIS IS NOT A CONFIDENTIAL E MAIL.  IT IS A PUBLIC RECORD, AND A VERY GOOD REASON
FOR YOU TO BE FIRED WITH NO PENSION.

I'm publishing the Disclaimer on my blog.  Sue me.   I welcome it.

You think you're Ed DeJoy of the Postal Service or something making up your own rules.

Since I cannot reason with you litigation is the only option.

I will send you something to print and I will be sending Breanna and Kim a "Presentment letter"...
and then I will see you all in court where I have an EXCELLENT record of victory....just ask
Mark Rumley and "Dawn Natalia," the station manager that was a fraud.

It's time someone brings some integrity, honesty, transparency, community to Medford and
it sure isn't you or the mayor looking to do that.

Very disappointed in your wrongful conduct, Adam

Joe Viglione


On Tuesday, December 28, 2021, 10:58:39 AM EST, Adam Hurtubise <ahurtubise@medford-ma.gov> wrote:


Mr. Viglione—

 

I cannot include your petition as written.  As written, your petition discusses the reputation and character of a city employee.  I can include an edited version of your petition with that reputation and character wording, as I have done in the past, or if you would like to submit a petition with different wording, I can look at that.  Please let me know how you would like to proceed.  The agenda for next week closes at 11:00 on Thursday morning because of the New Year’s Day Holiday.

 

Thanks,

Adam Hurtubise

 

From: Joe Viglione
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 10:30 PM
To: Jennifer Grogan
Subject: Petition for Jan 4 2021 City Council of Medford

 

Hello Jennifer,


I would like this petition to be published on the Agenda

 

for the first council meeting of 2022.

 

 

Please ensure it is not edited, censored, etc.


This petition is of great community interest 

 

 

Respectfully,

 

 

 

Joe Viglione

 

Journalist

 

 

The Honorable undersigned respectfully asks for:

A NO CONFIDENCED VOTE on Isaac Bruce Bears II (alias Zac Bears)

On or about November 1, 2021 / Midnight November 2, 2021 Election day, a police report surfaced that:

a)Zac Bears was campaigning on private property without filing with the Medford Police Dept. that he would be soliciting votes.

b) a resident phoned the police – Incident #21023840/1 as of 11/2/21 2:12:02 am about his dogs and family being disturbed by unknown parties

c)Two of Mr. Bears’ accomplices did not have authentic badges, nor did they file with the Medford Police Department

d)The police officer requested a name of the driver and Councilor Bears refused to give the officer the information saying he would “see about it.”

As we’ve seen with past incidents by this inappropriate city council, rules have been violated to call a paper “out of order,” or hide public information of great interest to the taxpayers and voters.

e)that council rules be upheld and this paper be allowed as it exposes inappropriate behavior by yet another member of the Medford City Council

 

 

 
 

 

Joe Viglione  

P.O. Box 2392

Woburn MA 01888

0 comments: