Monday, December 13, 2021

RIP Former President of South Hamilton TV station

 

October 11, 2021 Kimberley Jaeger passed away in Jamaica.

Kimberley and I met in 1989 when she was P.D. of WCGY. She spoke at one of my music conferences. When she was in the news on MSNBC fighting for student rights on the North Shore I sent the article to Beau Raines at WZLX and pitched Kimberley to be on Anne Codi's show, COMMON GROUND. Codi was out on maternity leave and Beau actually hired Kimberley to run the program calling it his "best hire" of the year purportedly. Kimberley got to interview Deepak Chopra and many others and appeared on my TV show Visual Radio. That inspired her to get into cable access TV where she became President of the South Hamilton TV station. She accompanied me to a breakfast with state Rep Paul Donato Rest in Peace, Kimberley.

0 comments: