Friday, December 17, 2021

Dear Abby....I Need Some Advice:

 Dear Abby,


If some dude is banging some chick, and making it clear he is not in it for "the long haul,"...and then she writes to some face behind a typewriter at the Boston Herald for "advice," what does it say about your readers?

Signed

TUFF LUV

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/12/17/dear-abby-discovery-of-neighbors-murderous-past-shocks-new-friend/

Dear Abby: I have known my ex’s friend for more than 12 years. Long story short, we are now “friends with benefits.” When I stay over, he almost always portrays himself as a good catch, but when it’s time to act like one outside his home, he doesn’t. He says, “Dating is too hard,” and “We should take it one day at a time.” He constantly tells me I will make “someone” a good wife and that I should have no problem finding someone. Must I just enjoy the best benefits I have ever had, or should I move on?

— Conflicted in Massachusetts

Dear Conflicted: Much depends upon what you really want. If what you want is a husband, children and a future, you should take this man’s advice and find “someone” other than him. If it’s great sex and nothing more, you must decide whether you want to stick around for the (wild) ride. No one can decide that for you.

 

JV ANSWERS:

 

HEY, LADY,

IF YOU LIKE SOME DUDE USING YOU FOR SEX, TAKE THE HINT: YOU AIN'T MARRIAGE MATERIAL

TIME YOU JOINED THE FOUR FLOOR TOUR....ON THE HARD, HARD FLOOR...AND ON YOUR BACK!

FURTHERMORE, FOUR FLOOR, CONFLICTED IN MASS,

IF HE'S YOUR EX'S BEST FRIEND, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT YOUR EX TOLD HIM ABOUT YOU!

ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE?

AND HOW MANY SNICKERS DO THEY HAVE TOGETHER TALKING ABOUT YOUR RATINGS PER ROLL IN THE HAY?


0 comments: