Monday, December 27, 2021

Letter to City Clerk's Office REPOSTED - Knight and Caraviello VIOLATE Council Rules and Oath of Office

 

BREAKING STORY
oath of office! 
Mon, Dec 27 at 1:32 PM
Thank you, Jennifer

It is appalling that the Council violates the oath of office
...Adam Knight violated council rules calling a legitimate paper
out of order. He is only Vice President, that's the president's job.

My lawyer is collecting all this data

Rick Caraviello saying because I live in Malden I should bring Medford's problems
to Malden is as ridiculous as Caraviello's  very existence ON the city council.

That taxpayers have to put up with an inept and bungling individual
like Caraviello who allegedly has an extremely low I.Q. is the problem.
Adam Knight smashing a bank door on April 1 and having his criminal complaint
"continued" is a prime example of how incompetent these individuals are.

I appreciate your professionalism.  My goal is to alert the public
to the rumors of some massive pay raise this incompetent city
council  allegedly wants to inflict on the citizens.

Being the good guy comes with hassles.  It is worth it when
I remove a Robert A. Maiocco Jr. and inform the public about
his problems with Wells Fargo.   We need a better system where
the malfeasance and the unclean hands of a Knight, Caraviello,
Scarpelli can be exposed.   Rumor has it one of the sitting
city councilors may have been (allegedly) arrested for
possession or alleged distribution.  Why should a community
be inflicted with bad actors?    And Zac Bears is in a police
report disturbing the peace at midnight the day after Halloween

Adam Knight Police Report April 1, 2021
Isaac Bruce Bears II police Report Nov 1, 2021

City Councilors ending up in police reports,
and selfish Adam Knight has not the integrity to resign in disgrace.

Did you see the news that whistleblower Bonnie Curran
defeated Medford Housing Authority in court?

We are the good guys helping the citizens.

Every time Knight and Caraviello and others do bad things
and laugh at the citizenry, they need to look long and hard
at TV3 Medford.   It took me 11 years but I forced
former Mayor McGlynn to remove them.

One thing I'm known for is being relentless and being right.

Caraviello is a stain upon the city.

My blog is the stain remover.

This morning George P. Hassett (I believe the grandson
of the man the city hall street was named after)
had a restraining order put on him for threatening to
kill one of my publishers.

This morning in Somerville District Court!

And he made the alleged death threats from Marian Ryan's
office of the District Attorney...where Hassett worked.

He also sued me claiming my proper writings about him
is interfering in his ability to get legal work.

Really?   Like death threats against a publisher will get him
hired somewhere

I counter-sued him for 25k.

I'm suing the city of Medford, Adam Knight and Rick Caraviello for
A LOT MORE THAN THAT in 2022.

Happy New Year, it will be for the citizens of Medford.

Haven't worked this hard and for this long to let those
scoundrels get away with hurting this city.

Look at how great life has been since I removed TV3 Medford

Thank you for your hard work and honest efforts.

I do appreciate you, Jennifer.


BEST

JV
 
 

0 comments: