Sunday, June 28, 2020

REAL ESTATE COMPANIES TO REMOVE 'MASTER' FROM MASTER BEDROOM...THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!



Damn...there goes my S & M membership...

I was at this gay bar the Haymarket years ago...some good looking dude in white sneakers puts his foot on mine and starts pressing hard. He says to me "Are you into pain?" 

I said "no" and bolted. 

Darn. 

He was great looking too...oh well, after that incident I agree, MASTER must be removed from the dictionary...

Haymarket is long gone...by the way, me and my boyfriend (ONE FROM THE 1980s) saw Helen Reddy sing I am Woman to the Drag Queens...

I am not kidding...and the queens dressed up like her...like 7 Helen Reddy types in the front row

we went to her hotel and I got her autograph on her album...then I asked her to autograph the songwriter's album...*Helen wrote "I Am Woman," this is a songwriter of another of Helen's big hits.

Helen said "Have her sign it."

So I flew out to L.A., met the songwriter at a music convention, she invited me and PF Sloan's girlfriend over to her house (the great songwriter who wrote "Secret Agent Man") and we had a concert in her living room...it was phenomenal


If anyone sees Helen Reddy tell her that not only did I get her friend's autograph in 1991, 29 years later she's still one of my best friends!!!!!