Thursday, December 23, 2021

Creepy 26 Year old Republican Divorces Wife! Did He MARRY THE WRONG SEX?

HE LOOKS SO GAY!
LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE
YOUNG GUYS AT THE NAPOLEAN
CRUISING OLDER MEN
my late girlfriend would say
"You can tell by the lips"

"When my wife Cristina and I were engaged, I was not a member of Congress," Cawthorn, 26, said in a statement posted by his spokesman on Wednesday. "I felt called to serve and we both agreed that I should run. Our victory was unprecedented. But overnight, our lives changed," the first-term lawmaker said.

"That change has been both hectic and difficult.  I didn't realize that you actually have to be ATTRACTED to the opposite sex to have a valid marriage.  I realize the plumbing is all wrong"


parody

Whoever names their son "Madison"
is looking for trouble!


 https://www.yahoo.com/news/rep-madison-cawthorn-wife-divorce-001939084.html

0 comments: