Friday, January 19, 2024

Everett TV Reopened Jan 18, Meanwhile PEG TV in Medford is Useless with Kevin Duck Boat Driver

 Everett TV opened yesterday Jan 18 2024 New shows coming Jimmy Spadorcia writes on my front page "Looks like the Medford TV studios-LMFAO" and I write: Jimmy Spadorcia actually, it doesn't. This Everett station actually works unlike Breanna TV, All Breanna All the Time Why is Breanna taking over the public channel, thinking she is Patty Duke or the Flying Nun when she should be on the Govermental channel as mayor? Not my quip, from a disgruntled Medford resident I was on the phone with today. That person is right. Hey, I fought the good fight, spent my life savings on the fight, shut down TV 3 and Mayor McGlynn stole it from us. Breanna really needs to give it back to the people and go on the Government channel, not hog up Public Access. That is shameful



0 comments: