Monday, January 15, 2024

My Funny Emails Get People to Think, Cory Booker's emails asking for Cash are an Atrocity

 

I am concerned, as a lifelong Democrat, about Cory's incessant e mails asking for cash. What Mr Booker has taught me is not to become a burden to my friends with an avalanche of e mails that go directly into the trash folder. Am so tired of each and every e mail begging for money.
 
 Get a political sponsor. I was invited to a party at the House of Blues. So many people were happy to see me. I said to my cameraman "Let's get out of here, you never wear out your welcome." Had I stayed at the party people see you as a lounge lizard, leaving they often say "It was so nice to see Joe." Cory wears out his welcome with these ugly e mails begging like a drunk street person. 
 
This damages our Democratic party and some Republican friends laugh at Cory. He needs to address his emails and how they've become a detriment to our party. Lighten up. 
 
Asking $$ with every e mail doesn't tell us what he is doing ....it is very regrettable and disappointing. Respect the time I put into this e mail Contact Cory https://www.booker.senate.gov/about-cory

 

Thank you for reaching out to Senator Booker with your comments, your ideas, and your concerns. Senator Booker wants to stay in contact with his constituents and to know what’s on their mind

0 comments: