Thursday, October 27, 2016

10:19 am E mail Time to Remove Negligent Rumley from Office

Rumley has feet of clay and unclean hands in the opinion of this news site.

10:19 am

Hello Aggie and Breanna:

1)Aggie - thank you for your help in saving the tree at 52 Garfield.   You seem like a very nice person and it is my hope that you, I and the other citizens have a great working relationship.

2)I respectfully question the chopping down of the tree at 52 Central on Garfield; That tree was healthy from the photographs I have; the sidewalk is pristine.  Pruning for power lines, fine, but those individuals removing trees were not very respectful.

3)The fellows from Asplundh Tree Expert Company were disrespectful to me
 http://www.asplundh.com/about/  Our mission is to be the recognized world leader in providing professional, safe, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable vegetation management and other utility-related services.

When I said I was going to speak at the city council about their destroying a healthy tree they yelled at me "Are you voting for Trump?"  I said "NO, I am voting for Hillary Clinton" - they went off at me with voter intimidation that was scary before they phoned you.  Then when I took photos of the vehicle to keep a log of who I was dealing with there was some yelling.

This kind of unprofessional behavior makes me question Stephanie Muccini Burke's lack of experience as mayor.  As most people know, when I am harmed in this city, they press charges against the victim: me.  


That's how Muccini-Burke operates.
Silence the victim at all costs, no matter what it does to free speech, no matter what it does to the residents.  The tree is a metaphor for what is happening to me by the negligent individuals at Medford City Hall.  

So if a citizen stands up for a tree he gets attacked for his political beliefs (unsolicited) and yelled at for taking a photo of the truck?

_________________________________________________________________________
4)Now let's get to City Solicitor Mark Rumley's inappropriate behavior in regard to my Public Records Request:.  

  • Oct 26 at 5:28 PM
To  Joe Viglione

       I have been advised by the City Solicitor that your items  #4 and #5 are not proper requests for a copy of a public record and are questions to which the City is not required to respond.
Thank you,
Aggie Tuden
Tree Warden

I advise you, Aggie, that Mark Rumley has no right censoring my legitimate request to know the costs of cutting down these trees. That flagrant charlatan needs to be removed from office, not the tree but Rumley.

I demand this city hand over the documents - at no fee - at what the cost of tree removal is by Asplundh - who told me they were NATIONAL GRID, not a contractor for National Grid. They said that they WERE National Grid.

Enough with Mr. Rumley's antics.  Last night the city council tried to implement laws to shut down free speech.  They were defeated, but their enabler is this negligent (or worse) city solicitor who is the one rotting the core of our city, not these innocent trees.  What a metaphor.  Rumley has the feet of clay and the dirty unclean hands and needs to step down or be removed by the mayor.   He was supposed to give us the data - financial information and meeting minutes - of a 501c3 where he was actually appointed to the board (probably the only legitimate appointment, but when I tipped him off to the malfeasance of MCC TV3 using phony former board member names to get control of power, he didn't step in and revoke the license to the tv signal immediately. Shame on him)    

Without public access TV we cannot discuss the tree situation properly to the citizens.

I demand you ignore the self-serving or Administration-serving advice of that phony, Mr. Rumley, and respect the law and give me the documents requested at no charge.   

Mr. Rumley's lies to Judge Jackson-Thompson I read into the public record on Tuesday night at the city council Here they are again:

City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley / Medford Daily Mercury on or about Nov. 16, 2008 (quoted from the 2nd Judge Jackson-Thompson hearing) saying:

“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”

1)We have no public access station to protect trees with

2)Mr. Rumley promised an election on January 19, 2008 which never happened; Rumley ignoring my valid information from an informant that the election would be shut down - leading to multiple lawsuits against the city and against me because or Mr. Rumley's negligence. He owes me BIG TIME.


3)Mr. Rumley PROMISED the city financial information on TV3 and meeting minutes (and he was sitting there at those meetings, so why didn't HE take the minutes, as I did on a board of directors that I was on?  Because I am proactive and Mr. Rumley proves almost on a daily basis that he is negligent every day that goes by and he doesn't give the citizens those financial documents and meeting minutes.) 

4)If I write a funny poem Rumley, Mr. Free Speech, threatens to sue me.

This is the city that we are in.

Joe Viglione saved the life of an innocent tree
Who is going to save me from these scoundrels?

Thank you for your help, Aggie.



Respectfully

Joe Viglione  
tel 617 899 5926 

From: Aggie Tuden <ATuden@medford-ma.gov>
To: "Lungo-Koehn , Breanna" <blungo2001{@}yahoo.com> 
Cc: Joe Viglione <joeviglione{@)yahoo.com>; "Marks, Michael J." <michael{@}marksformedford.com>; Brian Kerins; Mary Menezes  ; Mark Rumley 
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:44 AM
Subject: RE: Tree Warden - Re Garfield Ave

Hello Breanna,
Thanks for the question.  When trees under wires need to be pruned or taken down, I send them on a written list, with accompanying photos, to NGRID.  Generally, I wait until I have a list of a dozen or more trees.  So far this year, I have sent NGRID three lists.
One of the trees on a recent list was “52 Central Ave, on Garfield St”, but it was misread as “52 Garfield St”.  The contractor and NGRID are aware of the mistake.  Fortunately, work on the tree was interrupted early on and I am confident the tree will recover well from what amounted to pruning. 
May I also say that whenever a resident questions the NGRID contractor on a removal, the contractor calls me.  I either talk to the resident by phone or go out to the site, depending on circumstances.  This is another layer of communication that helps avoid errors, and which came into play on Garfield St on Tuesday.
Thank you,
Aggie