Wednesday, March 14, 2018

9:58 Mayor Burke at SENIOR CENTER Thursday 12:30 - 1:30

We just called City Hall...Mayor Burke's secret location: the big room at the senior center!


9:54 am Wednesday I phoned the # on the advertisement. The secretary at the mayor's office said THE SENIOR CENTER - the big room there...get some free coffee that you probably paid for anyway and get insulted by Mayor Burke. Last time I tried to talk to her (May 2017, La Cascia Bakery) she said my blog was "too vulgar" and refused to speak to me. Yes, it was vulgar BECAUSE I QUOTED HER HUSBAND CALLING ME A VULGARITY. Get a clue, Mrs. Burke, it's called REPORTING THE NEWS 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm on Thursday, get some coffee if you are into self flagellation because Stephanie is into just plain old "self" Eye Eye! Aye Aye...I, I, I, I, I... I, Stephanie!


Ok. Am I missing something here? Exactly where is the mayor meeting and greeting people this Thursday?