Monday, March 26, 2018

DISTRICT ATTORNEY MARIAN RYAN OBSESSED WITH OUR BLOG, MARTHA!!!!

1,172,445 @ 2:42 pm

DEAR GIRLFRIEND MARTHA!

(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH MY OTHER DEAR GIRLFRIEND, JUDGE JACKSON- THOMPSON!)


YOUR FRIEND MARIAN - I BELIEVE - IS ALLEGEDLY SUFFERING FROM O.C.D.

SHE IS SO OBSESSED WITH OUR LITTLE OLD BLOG...NOW at a healthy One Million, One Hundred Seventy-Two Thousand, Four Hundred and Forty Five Page Views, Six Hundred and Fifty-Two @ 2:42 pm today since 8 pm last night - that she sent a subpoena to GOOGLE or something to look inside the blog!

Marian CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF OUR ETCHINGS!  AND she hates this news site because it is so darn P O P U L A R!

please tell her that the editor is a homosexual and is not interested in her.

for her punishment she'll have to send Doug over...he has my address, they all do...and I will handcuff him to the bed and whip him gently with my scarf.  Promise!

*he will take the punishment for a victim having to sit through a year in court with that truly awful woman with bad lipstick and "f...ng ugly shoes" to quote Julia Roberts in Erin Brockovich...or was it court clerk Myra from Cambridge in Myra Breckinridge?

Ziggy, Slappy, what's the difference? the old TV3 would say.

Brokovich, Breckinridge, what's the difference?

It's just a very sick joke in the land of Belson, Sacco, Muccini-Burke, LLC

and you know it!

thanks for reading...if you spent less time reading this blog, Marian, you and Martha, and if you put Jeffrey Yao away - WHICH WAS YOUR JOB, a smart young lady would not have been KNIFED TO DEATH at Winchester Public Library where this editor  and many over 60's hangout a few times a week.

Public Safety?  I was actually HEADING to the Winchester Library that day when Lisa A phoned to tell me 
about the stabbing, so I hightailed it to Reading instead to get my work done.  Yikes

It could have been me.


Actually - I wouldn't be surprised if I was the actual Target and since I wasn't there, Yao went after someone else...



Pageviews today
652
Pageviews yesterday
536
Pageviews last month
15,119

Pageviews all time history
1,172,445