Saturday, March 17, 2018

BLOCKBUSTER: Allegedly Curtis Tuden and absolutely Ruggiero RED HANDED Caught on Camera!

1,167,974 @ 1:32 PM 3-18-18
1,167,735 @ 9:56 pm 3-17-18
70 since 8 pm  116 minutes, 70 hits

VIDEO

Is this Curtis Tuden enabling Ruggiero?
54 seconds in "I'm going to run against Paul Donato, 2020. Person 2 (Tuden?) "Oh, really? RIGHT ON" Ruggiero mumbles and then says "Don't tell anyone...I shouldn't say anything on a porch... (sounds like he says, "ears around. FxxK it."(allegedly)
 http://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2018/03/blockbuster-tuden-and-ruggiero.html

Ruggiero: I like, Paul, actually.  As a human being I like him. uhm I don't ...he kinda has all the factors that I HATE IN POLITICIANS (they both burst out laughing at Mr. Donato's expense) I don't mean to sound cruel or callous but when you have power and you're not using it what's the difference of you not having power and not using it being that person that shakes that fist in the air

Curtis(??) "It's something with people who have been around for decades that..that...just get tied to the status quo and they never change  (1:45 in on the video; mumbling "progressives..." )
Ruggiero "...today's revolutionaries, tomorrow's conservatives"

Allegedly Tuden: "Yeah"

Ruggiero: "Who said that? Stalin?"  (they both burst out laughing at their own stupid joking)

Ruggiero: "Always a pleasant reminder to stay a little bit moderate.  (mumbling about odds before they depart)   we've covered the porch..."

HEY PAUL DONATO, HOW DO THEY REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU?

AT LEAST FOR THE PAST 45 YEARS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN UPFRONT WITH YOU
LOVE ME OR HATE ME, YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHERE I AM COMING FROM

School Committee person Mike Ruggiero, the master of "banning" people on his politics page, with foot in mouth ...listen to this
 
Here's a link until we post it
https://www.facebook.com/100014826198585/videos/352064731964397/ 

I'm Running Against Paul Donato 2020, don't tell anyone!

listen to Ruggiero talk smack about Donato!

OUCH!    Ruggiero bagged by the camera!


Mike Ruggierio  "When you have power and you're not using it!"
 Mike Ruggiero transcript ...(unintelligible)...the Peter Pan thing...ok...Christy...THIS ONE (presses a doorbell)...um...I was thinking about getting my law degree. 2nd person (allegedly Curtis Tuden) "Yeah, that always goes through my head too." (19 seconds in) Ruggiero "People keep lying to me about what the law says." (laughter from person 2) Ruggiero "Not! Absolutely bonkers." Pushes another doorbell. "So, yeah..." (Laughs at himself as if he's so cool. Appears quite nervous, actually) "But, once again, "Amievengonnapractice law" (blurs words together, talking quick and not distinctly. "probably not ...(mumbling like he's imitating Adam Knight or Caraviello) my political career. If I wanna spend time the best thing I can do is just knocking on doors and (blurry) talking to people (more blurred mumbles) "Gonna take in my confidence? (person 2 says "yup") ... 54 seconds in "I'm going to run against Paul Donato, 2020. Person 2 (Tuden?) "Oh, really?" Ruggiero mumbles and then says "Don't tell anyone...I shouldn't say anything on a porch...


Not since Van der Fruit and Robert E. Scarry has someone been caught on camera mouthing off!
_________________________________

Video here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/259193920774805/permalink/2025448427482670/



I am not a lawyer but was the person trespassing? Is there a sign about recording on the premises? No soliciting? Mr. Ruggiero pumped me for information for hours over in Winchester at a coffee shop, then he had his shindig at the library where he attacked Breanna and Michael Marks when they were both kind enough to show up to his event (it's on tape.) This was around 2015. When Mr. Ruggiero was pushing that baby carriage as a prop I brought some lollipops and said "Oh, let me see the baby." Frederick N. Dello Russo, Jr. popped out from under the blanket and grabbed the lollipops. All of them. OK, the last part is a joke. But...



9:33 pm
54 page views since 8 pm


Pageviews today
54
Pageviews yesterday
522
Pageviews last month
16,393
Pageviews all time history
1,167,719