Thursday, January 28, 2021

APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR POET LAUREATE OF MEDFORD

 


Dear Jackie and Neil Osborne,

This is discrimination that I can't apply for Medford Poet Laureate because I live 100 yards away from the city limits.

I think you people refuse quality for political expedience

Discrimination against former residents who moved inches away from the city limits 

That being said, here's my application to be Poet Laureate of Medford
disqualify me like Ron Cox who wanted to have a former board member / stalker of MATV harass someone who worked hard for Ronny over a 20 year period

OK...here it is...Part of my Breanna Lungo-Koehn Poetry Corner series:

 The mayor behaving so invariant 

Should dub me Medford's Poet Laureate

Though I live

Just One Hundred Yards away

She's jealous of my rhymes

and the things I have to say 


Judas Iscariot

now Judas Escaureate

Judge Jackson-Thompson 

(access traitor)

She (must) feel so Sorry-ette!

Another city set-up

one gets the feeling

it's real shady

that a cop-hunting poet

can't call her

Breanna Brady


0 comments: