Sunday, January 17, 2021

Letter to Clerk Hurtubise 1-17-21

 Sun, Jan 17 at 3:51 PM

Dear Clerk Hurtubise:

One of my readers (over lunch) suggested that we number the city council meetings on the PDF you send out,
as Mr. Falco did - speaking on camera - each council meeting.

I asked some months back if you could provide this service for those who follow council meetings.
You may have wanted to ask the councilors about this.

It would be beneficial to have it on the documents as well as the video

Did you get a response?

Thank You

Joe Viglione


This is the 3rd Regular Meeting of the City Council 2021. They don't number them. One of our readers asked me why that is.
I've asked Clerk Hurtabise to start numbering them.
It is VERY important for us to know the number and date of each council meeting.
I will attempt to number them from here on out. Next 4 pages to post.


COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE

0 comments: