Sunday, November 27, 2022

The Return of the Count, New England and France Rock and Roll Legend

 

LOST CONCERT FOUND!

JV PERFORMING SOLO THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2022, AND THIS CONCERT IS 44 YEARS AGO, DEC 2, 1978.

__________________________

you keep hangin' round me

I'm not so glad you found me

you're still doing things I gave up years ago

Lou Reed    7 minutes in https://youtu.be/n5_F_LKPjws  



_________________________


I PROBABLY HAVE THE WORLD'S RECORD, 49 PERFORMANCES, IN PARADISE WITH BANDS LIKE MEDFORD'S EXTREME (THEN THE DREAM,) PAT TRAVERS, PETER NOONE OF HERMAN'S HERMITS, LORDS OF THE NEW CHURCH WITH STIV BATORS, JOHNNY THUNDERS, MICK TAYLOR OF THE ROLLING STONES....AND MORE SHOWS I CANNOT REMEMBER...

WE PERFORMED TO A SOLD OUT HOUSE DEC 2, 1978, WITH A LINE OUT THE DOOR....J.M. FROM THE OTHER BAND CO-HEADLINING WORKED HARD WITH ME PROMOTING THIS MAJOR EVENT...IT LAUNCHED THRILLS, THE NEIGHBORHOODS, UNNATURAL AXE AND OTHER BANDS TO BECOMING HOUSE BANDS IN PARADISE.  NO ONE ELSE EVER DID THAT IN AND FOR THE COMMUNITY

 

MEDFORD SUCKS FOR STOPPING MANY OF US FROM UTILIZING OUR TALENTS TO BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY

 

GREEDY, SELFISH MAYORS THAT WORK FOR THEMSELVES AND GIVE US ALL THE MIDDLE FINGER. 

 

'THE SONGS THAT SPAWNED HIS LEGEND" REAL PAPER, BOSTON, MARK ROWLAND, 1979 

 

new albums galore, I just keep writing songs...

they are pouring out of me, wait till the musicians get to these sketches, going to be amazing...

 

0 comments: