Wednesday, November 16, 2022

boston globe article abusive to men: I HAVE TO DEFEND MY ENTIRE SEX, AS DICK CAVETT SAID TO JANIS JOPLIN +

 
A CIVIL SUIT WILL BE FILED AGAINST BELLA WASSERMAN

 

I AM OUTRAGED AT A BOSTON GLOBE ARTICLE TODAY THAT IS SEXIST AND ABUSIVE TO MEN REGARDING THE WOLLASTON RAPE: THERE ARE SOME VERY MALICIOUS WOMEN OUT THERE TOO, CAN'T WE KEEP THE CONVERSATION TO BAD PEOPLE VS GOOD PEOPLE? 
 
I HAVE TO DEFEND MY ENTIRE SEX, AS DICK CAVETT SAID TO JANIS JOPLIN 
 
Restraining Orders on Women: there are some very bad women in our world / Osterheldt's Reverse Misogyny / Wollaston Red Line MY LETTER HERE: https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2022/11/restraining-orders-on-women-there-are.html  




   thank you Officer Matt Jones of the MPD for rescuing me from this crazed bus driver that I successfully reported to the MBTA.  If it were up to me, Matt, I would remove your Brady listing, not because you are so handsome, which you are, but because you are a professional and did the right thing.  JV


malicious bus driver
SCREW THE T. IF IT CANNOT PROVIDE SAFE RIDES!!!!!   https://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2020/03/mbta-ordered-to-hand-over-name-of-rogue.html

A CIVIL SUIT WILL BE FILED AGAINST WASSERMAN


Dear Boston Globe,

See attached evidence to back up my position.

The courts put two restraining orders on a Bella Wasserman
who hurled me down a flight of stairs when I was managing
an AirBNB and was kind and considerate to all the guests.

The court extended a restraining order on a Julie Kelleher
of Malden who stalked me for 17 months after the death
of a loved one. 

An Aerosmith/David Bowie groupie immortalized in
an Aerosmith song had a knife to my head in the 1980s
...the police removed her from my home.  She said
to the police "It's not you, Joe, honey, it's the drugs."

Whenever she was high she would call people "honey."

I needed protection from all three unbalanced women,
and they were not the only women who have abused me
over the years.  I have more documentation, of course.

Respectfully,

Joe Viglione 

0 comments: