Thursday, October 5, 2023

Posting on another city's site on Denise Oddo Baker

 legally, they have to respond to my public records request. And anyone in the world can put in a public records request for my records request, published on this site. I'm not a lawyer, but as a citizen I think we all should send as many public records requests in on our complaints as humanly possible. City Hall has 10 business days to respond or Sec of State's office hears the appeal. Right now I'm fighting with the Wilmington Police over a Wilmington resident who owns a Medford restaurant, The Vault, where there was a political fundraiser. She allegedly stabbed the chef, her boyfriend, and the cover-up is huge. This happened less than a month ago on 9/11 2023

 

Jerry Denning writes on Medford in the Middle


And you like the OR scuxxxx Breanna?
Personally I wish Michael Marks was running

 

Joe V responds

the majority of them are self-serving. I've given Breanna money, helped her scrub the internet when she was attacked by TV3, with her permission, and she abandoned me, Hank Morse, Tony D'Antonio, and many others. Many who supported her got cast aside for not being "cool enough," however, Caraviello makes a certain individual currently in the news with inflated books (found liable in court) look like an altar boy. I'm being nice about it. When Caraviello was asked by a lawyer, under oath, in front of judge and jury, if he ever "moonlighted" at the city council, he committed perjury and said "no." Yet he's on video at a council meeting leaving on a vote regarding Pay to Park and telling me he had to pick up a client for RC Limos. So, your tax dollars went to someone who got paid by the council and by his private company and he lied to the judge and the jury, and he lost. Say what you will about Breanna, she'd lose her law license if she pulled a stunt like that.

0 comments: