Wednesday, January 11, 2017

898,033 The Jenne TerraFloozey Show @ Medford High School

898,033 @ 9:56 am

One Hundred and One Thousand, Nine Hundred and Sixty Seven to One Million!

ONE MILLION PAGE VIEWS!

THE JENNA TERRAFLOOZEY SHOW

NEW on Public Access TV in Medford

Hi, I'm Jenna Terrafloozey.  How many School Superintendents would let YOUR fifteen year old son take pictures of my breasts.   And there's lots of breast there to go around.   Moooooooo.

Our panel today consists of Judge John Byers, Dan Smith and Mark G.

Jenna: Mark G, what's your favorite song.

Mark G: "Jet" by Paul McCartney and Wings


Jenna: For Mark G "Jet" is the song.
Dan Smith, what would you want to hear?

Dan: OH, anything by Georgette Jones

Jenna: Great.  How the hell did Mark get a pass and a pension and I get a date with Brian S. Burke up in Middlesex Superior Court, I'll never know but on with the show.


To Judge John Byers - How many varsity coaches does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

JJByers: One.

Jenna:  Good answer, JJ.

Judge: I'm not JJ, he's retired.  I'm Judge John Byers.

Jenna: You'll always be JJ to me, Judge Johnny, heard you on WEEI the other day.

Judge Byers: Don't try to butter me up.

Jenna:  If I tried buttering you up, Johnny, instead of the three fifteen year olds uncle Roy threw at me, I wouldn't be doing the community service and this damn TV show now, would I?

Jenna; To the editor, how many varsity coaches does it take to screw a politician's daughter?

Editor:  All of them.

Jenna:  That will get you a date in court.

Editor: On false charges.


Jenna Terrafloozey:  Definitely TO BE CONTINUED....