Friday, January 20, 2017

Solicitor Rumley complains to Chief Sacco that Award Winning Radio Show name "Pop Explosion" is an implied threat

902,445 @ 10:39 am

Mark Rumley, Medford City Solicitor, has filed a complaint with the Medford Police Department that award-winning radio host Joe Vig's use of the word "explosion" in the title of his radio show is a veiled threat.

above parody - Rumley correspondence below, stupidity, and what you are paying over 100k a year for...pure stupidity from a full-of-himself lawyer who needs a good shrink.  That is, a psychologist along with a shrink of his enormous and unwarranted ego.



On Feb 15, 2016, at 2:09 PM, Mark Rumley "markrumley@scamsolicitor.net> wrote:
Dear Chief Sacco

Below are two emails that I am sending you for your information.

I ask that you take particular notice of the statement of Joseph Viglione, to wit:

"I don't bring a water pistol to a war"

I have not a scintilla of fear when it comes to mr Viglione but his statement may be indicative of prospective action by him.

Thank you

Mark Rumley

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2016, at 7:14 PM, Joeviglione <explosionofpop@xxxx.com: wrote:
Oh grow up Mark Rumley.  I am talking in legal terms.  

You re a disgrace to the profession.   

I am a peaceful man violently attacked by Matt Page Lieberman and xx xxxx.  Your lack of action to protect me facilitated it

This email from you is more evidence of you being derelict in your duties. 

You really need to resign

Sincerely

Peaceful Joe Viglione
Harassed and abused by a fraud city solicitor and incompetent police chief

Sent from my iPhone