Friday, January 20, 2017

Time to Remove a City Solicitor Derelict in his Duties and Obligations to Medford

902,456 @ 11:03 am
  97,544 to one million proving the pen is mightier than some legal whore.
________________________________

METAPHOR MARK
MEDFORD'S BIGGEST JACKASS AWARD!

The actual quote was that Bob Penta only took a knife to a gun fight!  I softened it up for the e mail!!!!

Do you REALLY want to see what your 100k plus pays for in a city solicitor? Look at this joker, Mark E. Rumley, and think about YOUR money going in to HIS pocket for making a false accusation on your dime.


On Feb 15, 2016, at 2:09 PM, Mark Rumley "markrumley@scamsolicitor.net> wrote:


Dear Chief Sacco
Below are two emails that I am sending you for your information.
I ask that you take particular notice of the statement of Joseph Viglione, to wit:

"I don't bring a water pistol to a war"

I have not a scintilla of fear when it comes to mr Viglione but his statement may be indicative of prospective action by him.

Thank you
Mark Rumley
Sent from my iPhone



PLEASE NOTE, READERS: MY ACTUAL QUOTE WAS THAT BOB PENTA TOOK ONLY "A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT" in the election against Muccini-Burke's mud throwing. 

 Softened it up for the e mail and Rumley - that jackass - still took offense. What a charlatan that YOU are paying over one hundred grand a year to.


On Feb 15, 2016, at 7:14 PM, Joeviglione <explosionofpop@xxxx.com: wrote:
Oh grow up Mark Rumley. I am talking in legal terms.
You re a disgrace to the profession.
I am a peaceful man violently attacked by Matt Page Lieberman and xx xxxx. Your lack of action to protect me facilitated it
This email from you is more evidence of you being derelict in your duties.
You really need to resign
Sincerely
Peaceful Joe Viglione
Harassed and abused by a fraud city solicitor and incompetent police chief


Sent from my iPhone 


 What next? Rumley going to call my award-winning radio show's name "Pop Explosion" a veiled threat? Probably So much for free speech that unprincipled joke of a lawyer told a retired judge he's so in love with:


City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley / Medford Daily Mercury on or about Nov. 16, 2008 (quoted from the 2nd Judge Jackson-Thompson hearing) saying:

“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”

Having Rumley in the Solicitor's office is like having Trump in the White House with the nuclear codes. 

A threat to free speech and to our very existence