Friday, December 1, 2017

Judge Tomasone Gets Paulato Off

1,113,884@11:00 pm

Judge David Paul S. Tomasone gets crime boss Don Paulato off

The Judge: “How can you convict a powerful man of touching the victim’s family jewels when the victim has no balls?”

Don Paulato: Your Honor I saw him run into your chambers to grab at your autographed Ted Williams' bat!

The Judge: Overcompensating...I see

Don Paulato: I think he's a eunuch, your honor.  No harm, no foul, I can tell you from personal experience that there's NOTHING THERE

Judge Tomasone: Dismissed.  Give me my baseball bat back...I have a blogger on Mr. Burke's hit list I might want to use it on.


I'm also issuing a restraining order on you, Crime Boss Paulato.

Don Paulato:  Me?  I just won the case.

Judge Tomasone: Yes, the restraining order is for MY protection...you are to stay away from me.  I must tell the people here in court, Crime Boss Paulato tried to bribe me in chambers; and then he wanted to  get me into a plane owned by a board member of the Medford Housing Authority. He attempted to kidnap me to Florida and ...ahem...allegedly have his way with me.  I have evidence of a young lady that he did that to who had to lock herself in the bathroom crying all night.

Don Paulato: Well, I am a crime boss...and since I'm not having much luck with the ladies, I just put my hands where they don't belong on Mark Michaels at the VFW...and at my age, I'll take what I can get.  You do look a little like Michelle Kosilek, your Honor.  I can dress you up in Florida, we'll get along nicely!

Judge Tomasone:  You got off.  Be happy about it.  Stay away from me.  Gimme back my baseball bat.



Victim Mark Michaels barked at the verdict and was hauled away by Bailiff Mark Trumpley.  


Both yelled and screamed at each other upon leaving the court ...it was caught on Facebook live, of course!

(Someone in the court house whispers: "Isn't that the Petty Solicitor now acting as a bailiff?

Witness #2  Oh he's always acting...poorly


Witness #1:  What?  Did Trumley get demoted


Judge Tomasone: I heard that.  Yes, I've banned him from ever again collecting bills in Somerville court on Medford city time, Thursdays, and banned his roommate Crime Boss Don Paulato from ever annoying me again.


Now excuse me, I have to find a way to rig the system so that my secretary can work on my multitude of 501c3's that I own...


Witness #1:  What?  Did he get demoted again?
Transgender rapist moved to women's prison after sex change - BBC ...
www.bbc.com/news/uk-39337805
Mar 21, 2017 - A rapist has been moved to a women-only prison after having gender reassignmentsurgery. Jessica Winfield, formerly known as Martin Ponting, was relocated to HMP Bronzefield in Ashford, Surrey. The convicted rapist was previously held at top security Whitemoor prison in Cambridgeshire, where she .. 


REPEAT PERFORMANCE: Now excuse me, I have to find a way to rig the system so that my secretary can work on my multitude of 501c3's that I own...



To be continued