Wednesday, January 17, 2018

BREAKING: MIKE RUGGIERO APOLOGIZES (Not Really!)

1,134,786 @ 4:39 pm

Breaking News:

(from editor: since I'm in the middle of my radio show, can't comment on this right now...stay tuned...)


Paulette: This is a difficult issue Mike was not a member. As a school committee member, rules are different. He was taking actions as an individual. I understand why those actions were upsetting. The appropriate thing is to go to superintendent and ask for an investigation into something.

(Paulette Van der Kloot says:) "Mike, you feel under attack. Fact is that they felt under attack by you.


Mike: I have no problem addressing any actions I made as improper. People are making false accusations. Parents are coming with accusations and parents weren’t aware. I reached out multiple times. Principal said bylaws were online. Not true. Said elections were September. Not true.


Alex Rodriguez: I have 10 years of experience as a financial auditor. I am a board member on another PTO. I looked at all of the financials. I looked back to look at “missing $17k”. There is no inaccuracies. You are misreading it.


NOTES:

1)Ruggiero swept into town ...carpetbagger...and has been obnoxious

Both Paul Camuso and I find agreement when it comes to Ruggiero. What does THAT tell you...Paul and I LOATHE each other but are civil to each other.  

Ruggiero is a BRAT!
_____________________________________

So why did I vote for Ruggiero?

Simple.  Belson is such a rat it is delightful to see one nasty individual go after the other!!!!



Have Fun,

to paraphrase Mike McGlynn

"This is going to be fun"
The late Park Marenteau


MORE ON THIS LATER