Friday, September 7, 2018

Dr Edouard-Vincent and Visual Radio Show BANNED: THE FULL TRANSCRIPT

1,247,903 @  2:03 pm

We at Visual Radio are pleased to welcome Dr. Edouard-Vincent to the studio, welcome Dr.

Dr. M.E.V.:   I'm upset that you said to your ex-girlfriend "I live with a black woman." What is that? Some kind of "some of my best friends are."

Host JV:  Well, welcome to the show to you too!  This is free speech radio and TV. Welcome to our club!  
Since you are asking me to defend myself, It was the time!

Dr. M.E.V.:  The TIME?

Host JV:  Yeah, that's how we white people talked back in the day!   I had to speak her lingo to get the point across!

Dr. M.E.V.:  Now you are making excuses for being so politically incorrect?

Host JV:  Me?  Excuses?  I live by being politically incorrect!  That makes me the ULTRA progressive!!!

Dr. M.E.V.: So some of your best friends are black?

Host JV:  No, all of my best friends are black.  White people hate me!

Dr. MEV:  I can see why... why not other minorities?

Host JV:  I applied for the Martian consulate, but they banned me too.   It was that awful cousin-by-marriage of Mayor McGlynn, the drunk, what's his name, the retired lawyer.  He has besmirched me throughout the entire solar system

Dr. ME-V: So the African American community accepts you and no one else.

Host JV:   Past tense.  Once Neil Osborne put the whammy on me with the former mayor's alleged drunk cousin by marriage, they left me too

Dr. Me-V:  They???   

Host JV:  "the community!"

Dr. ME-V:  "The community????? Which community?"

Host:  JV  - Everyone, everywhere...

Mark Rumley walks onto the set demanding a new CORI check on Dr. M. Edouard Vincent

Dr. ME-V:  Why do I need a new CORI check?  I just had one last week

Mark Rumley:  Since I'm no longer allowed to collect bills at Somerville District Court because of that awful host of Visual radio, I have nothing better to do...  It was HIM, that awful host of
Visual Radio, he did this to me.  And he will do it to you too!

Dr. MEV - So that's what the host meant when he said you were part of a board of directors you dubbed Equal Opportunity Slappers and you did nothing to stop the racism and bigotry...

Host JV:  And HOMOPHOBIA, Dr., Homophobia! Too

Mark Rumley: “The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”

Host JV:  So why isn't my show on the air, Mr. Rumley?

Mark Rumley:  Your kind of speech is not welcome in the community

Host: You mean like public records requests, investigative reporting, calling 'em as we see's em, open meeting law violations, your incessant misconduct!

Mark Rumley: YES, to all of the above!


TO BE CONTINUED
this is a parody, and the sad thing is, the joke is on the people of Medford living under the thumb of gangsters. 
send all lawsuits to Bob Skerry and he will get them to the appropriate individuals to further harass me...