Friday, September 7, 2018

More WEEI fallout - Suicidal Thoughts from Kirk Minihane - Exposure to WEEI can do that to listeners!!!!

Friday, September 7, 2018

If You Haven't Already Visited Talkers.com Today, Here's Some of What You're Missing...

Kirk Minihane Goes on Leave from WEEI, Boston Morning Show

It was early last month that WEEI-FM, Boston morning personality Kirk Minihane announced he’d hospitalized himself after experiencing suicidal thoughts.  He spoke openly on the radio about his battle withdepression.  But now he Tweets that he’s again taking time off from the “Kirk & Callahan” morning show on the Entercom sports talker as he goes on indefinite leave of absence.  He writes, “I’m going on an indefinite leave from the show.  Still battling mental health issues.  Truth is I came back to work too fast.  Wish I could be there with @GerryCallahan, @ChrisCurtis and @KenLairdWEEI – I love those guys very much.  I’ll be OK and sorry I’m leaving you all with Mut [Mike Mutnansky].”