Thursday, September 27, 2018

Even I need a Day off!

Letters to Brian S. Burke


Hi Clerk Burke,

If you are keeping a log, I'm having a monthly beer at 1:28 am.  I am home and not driving!

I'm having Oreos with the beer!!  I kid you not.
_________________________________

Well, it's been a long week, and we couldn't get our usual posts up today ...or yesterday...the days blur at 1:29 am...oh, I'm sober as a judge...well, not Judge Kavanaugh, that judge ain't EVER sober according to his high school yearbook, or was it college? Who the hell cares, another politician or creepy government official that's no damn good. 

He dripped from the fingers of Donald Trump, sexual harasser in chief, you expect him to be a paragon of virtue?

1:30 am...another swig of beer.  Good stuff.

Oh my God, one beer a month...

Think Brian Burke can drink me under the table?

Bet on it!!!