Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Failed Candidate Kerrry Laidlaw Allegedly Filed FALSE POLICE REPORT on Medford Woman

 The Victim Wrote us:


Her lil rant aka short fictional story 😅 was about me!! She filed a false police report on me and lied out her behind to try and save face for the fact her big ignorant mouth got a sport's season canceled back in August. No one likes her and no one wants to deal with her unstable and messy!! Smh. Guess she was scared because her friend and her tried to threaten me lmao tag team match 💥💥🤯😆😆😆🤫🤫🤫😘😘😘😘💕❤️💕💪💪
 
 
Joe Viglione responds:
I'm so sorry that happened to you, Kxxxx. 
 
She had an accomplice put urns of my family members on a blog ...one living, one passed away. 
She is completely and absolutely deranged. 
 
I had to block her on phone, on e mail, she is obsessive/compulsive and told me absolutely private matters of the Falco family that should have remained private. Family issues that John and his wife were able to do an excellent job of preventing. 
 
Kerry Laidlaw loves to gossip, and you are right, she lies about everything.💪

0 comments: