Sunday, September 26, 2021

Steve The Stalker, The Police Are Coming for YOU! August 23, 2021 5:29 pm Computer Tech has Compiled Stalking Phone Calls, Steve is in TROUBLE BIG

6:02 pm  901 today, 2,001,504 @ 6:02 pm

4:25 PM  2,001,284 PAGE VIEWS 9-26-21

6:02 pm
2001504
Today901
Yesterday935
This Month30589
Last Month35653
 
 
4:25 pm 
All Time2001284
Today681
Yesterday935
This Month30369
Last Month35653

THIS IS HOW SERIOUSLY WE ARE TAKING THIS CASE AGAINST UNBALANCED AND DELUSIONAL STEVE THE STALKER

 

1)FILE IN A SECRET E MAIL ACCOUNT

2)FILE ON AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH ALL THE VOICEMAILS

3)FILE AT MY LAWYER'S OFFICE

 

IT'S TAKEN AWHILE FOR MY LEGAL TEAM AND MY COMPUTER WHIZ TO GO THROUGH THE MUD AND THE FILTH OF STEVE THE STALKER, TYPING OUT THE HARASSING PHONE CALLS AND THE DEATH THREATS.

 

STEVE THE STALKER WON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THE JUDGE.  WHEN HE SEES HIS OWN THREATS ON PAPER AND ON CD, THE JERK WILL CRINGE.

 

THE UGLY GOOD FOR NOTHING MADE HIS BED, HE WILL BE SLEEPING IN IT SOON, WITH BARS PROTECTING THE PUBLIC FROM HIM.

 

preparing our case against Steve the Stalker

He should ask a few of the other stalkers their fate when they harass and defame. 

 

Creepy obsessed Stalker in love with me.
He can go to hell.

August 23, 2021 5:29 pm  

June 20, 2021 @ 7:08 pm 

June 20, 2021 @ 5:49 pm 

June 14, 2021 @ 6:44 am 

May 14, 2021  @ 4:54 pm

Here's where the lunatic really screws up, asking me to take his phone # off of this news site after over 3 years of harassment after I caught the sleazy, no good stalker!

File under: Ultra Stupid Criminals

__________________________

Transcript: 4:54 pm May 14, 2021 52 seconds
"Good afternoon, my name's Stephen and I keep getting phone calls from ...uhm...somebody who keeps saying you have my phone # on a website or something. Uhm, and I...I don't know who you are but, and...uh, as I say I  never called you (how did he get my text # that we all know?  CLOWN! Caught in the ACT!) and, uh uh, I went on that website that you have (How? I never gave it out; IT'S THE DIRTY STALKER HIMSELF!) AND...i uh uh I don't Live in Medford at all (Yesh, Steve Lebert lives in Woburn, maybe this is his boyfriend living in the basement!!!!) ...you may have me confused with somebody else (We don't think so! as Mark Tonello lives in Medford and it isn't fat boy's voice!, or is it?) or something...so ...uh if you could please stop ....please take my number off the site you have and...I, I, I don't know you and , uhm, and, otherwise I'll have to change my number..(sounds like his pxxxxing in his pants while talking) I appreciate you to do that as i say I don't live in Medford, I'm not even in this area...(Unless Uncle Dickie, now retired, is doing the dirty work for him!)

 

#6  May 13, 2021 10:49 am  0:08 seconds

Stalker admits he has no standing in community, just like Robert A. Maiocco, Jr.


#7 May 13, 2021  10:48 am

I picked up the text line and slammed the phone in his ear.  The stupid criminal calls back, just as expected. They are SO predictable.
_________________________________

#8 The jackass exposes his phone # at 6:30 am in a typical harassing call

1-857-200-8193 ...the same voice claiming later that he doesn't know me and doesn't live in the area...."We're Looking for you Jo Jo" which I believe constitutes a THREAT

May 13, 2021 6:30 am Stalker Steve as I did ring back once blocked, of course, and her the name STEVE on the answering device

 

The bastard finally caught red-handed!

9)January 29, 2021 11:40 am 

 

10)October 29, 2020 @ 8:46 am  Loser!!!!!

__________________________________



Three phone calls are of an harassing nature, Naked Stevie just hit #6 and climbing.


#7

______________________________

The tech and the lawyers about to file for an harassment protection order; also to seek criminal charges of threats to kill, wrapping this up with the cement brick through the window Nov 28, 2019.


Mad self-abuser Steve has spent way too much time harassing a senior citizen, disabled minority person.


The Malden Cops have DETAILED FILES, and we're keeping it on the down low so Steve, a suspected ex cop, can't get access or know which detective I am dealing with.

 

0 comments: